My teaching methods are open communication, encouragement and positive attitude. I believe in planning out each lesson with an objective goal at the end of each one. I introduce vocabulary in a fun way such as a Word Search or Cross Word.
25 plus professional years in management, administrative and financial areas. Specific areas: UBC, J.P. Morgan Chase, H&M. Highly organized, detailed and caring. Possess two college diplomas, with award as Best Overall Student in 2007.
Administrative Assistant with over 15 years’ experience within the education, retail and film environments: working for organizations such as: UBC, J.P. Morgan Chase, and H&M; ran the day to day office operations and implemented policy, procedures and best practices; performed all aspects of business including marketing, networking, customer service, and bookkeeping, scheduling, maintaining confidential files and ordering supplies. Used excellent interpersonal skills to train staff to build confidence and reduce learning curve. Collaborated with various departments to provide and maintain clear and concise communication. Prepared customized documents/financial reports with accuracy and submitted in a timely manner; enthusiastic, innovative and visionary and a proficient user of MS Office and Adobe Photoshop.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist 2017-2017
DBC Marine, Delta, BC and Audi Downtown Vancouver
• Direct liaison between sales staff and customers, front office reception
• Customer service and sales assistant position for life raft and survival manufacturer and supplier
• Worked directly with sales staff and customers in order processing
• Receptionist for large car dealership with direct liaison with sales staff and customers
Manager 2008 – 2016
H&M, Vancouver, BC
• Prioritized daily tasks to ensure maximum production
• Answered customer inquiries in an enthusiastic and professional manner
• Coordinated schedules to provide adequate coverage
• Wrote correspondence to Head Office, Regional Manager and co-managers
regarding current directives
• Used customized reporting system to provide appropriate information
• Created a strategic and proactive campaign to generate targeted revenue and increase traffic
• Liaised with Head Office and several departments to provide clear and concise
communication to meet operational goals and sales targets.
• Reviewed and prioritized quarterly marketing plans with various departments to
ensure timely delivery.
• Ensured efficient and effective performance was maintained by providing a
comprehensive staff training and supervision
• Implemented numerous campaigns ensuring all aspects were delivered
including: inventory, visual market plans and scheduling
• Reviewed quarterly budget to produce and implement an action plan to exceed revenue targets.
• Implemented strategic sales and marketing plans, which tripled sales
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (cont’d)
Supervisor/Office Assistant 2007
PHOENIX WEST APPAREL, Vancouver, BC
• Performed accounts receivable and purchasing
• Liaised with retail stores across Canada to provide quality customer service
to individual customers and retailers
• Worked closely with Fashion Designer to complete season designs, technical flats
and meet website deadlines
• Maintained website to ensure current information and to increase brand awareness
Director’s Assistant/Costume Designer 2007-2008
ATKA FILMS, Vancouver, BC
• Assisted with costume design, production and fittings
• Provided support to storyboards, to daily script supervision and shooting
PRIOR TO 2007
Call Centre Customer Service Agent
JP MORGAN CHASE, Surrey, BC
UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA, Vancouver, BC
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
BC Tourism Vancouver, BC
McKay Technical Institute, Vancouver, BC
Adobe Photoshop (Fashion Design), Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft Dynamics Navision, Drupal Web Publishing, Visual 2000
VOLUNTEER / COMMUNITY EXPERIENCE
Board Member at TALK, Third Age Learning - Kwantlen Polytechnic University, Surrey, BC
Donation Organizer - First United Church, Vancouver, BC
Dog Trainer and Walker - BCSPCA, Vancouver, BC - Fundraiser
Fundraiser - Laura Szendrei Memorial Scholarship Foundation, Delta, BC
Girl Guide Leader/Fundraiser - Girl Guides of Canada, Vancouver and Coquitlam, BC
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||$25||Not available|
|5 hours||$100||$100||Not available|
|10 hours||$200||$200||Not available|