I start with basic and teach students according to their needs. At first, I will try to understand what is his/her current situation of any given subject and then will present him/her that specific problem in such a way to make it clearly understandable.
I am a Telecommunications Engineer. I have completed Masters in Electrical and Computer Engineering and B.Sc in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering. I have sufficient knowledge to teach Algebra, Calculus, Physics, Chemistry and IT since I have done a number of courses in those areas.
Seratul Islam, Jr. Eng (EIT)
29 Michigan Ave, Brampton, ON, L6Y 4N5, Canada
Cell: (concealed information), Email: (concealed information)
Well-rounded, tech-savvy electrical engineering graduate producing useful solutions through comprehensive research and logical thinking. Strong technical and methodical aptitude with an innate ability to analyse, coordinate and synthesize data. Resourceful and creative; enjoys challenges and overcoming obstacles. Interprets complex assignments and moves forward to develop and integrate technological enhancements to achieve configuration management.
Dedicated team player Expert in IP networking Planning and management
Strong Communication skill Skilled in PBX and VoIP Analyzing, troubleshooting
Prioritizing and multi-tasking proficient in SIP and PRI Network Designing
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment Ability to work independently
Technical report writing
Detailed oriented Network configuration
Self starter and willing to learn new things
• Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing and Switching (CCNA) June 2018
Certificate Verification No: (concealed information)96FOWK
• MiVB (Mitel) Core Installation & Maintenance RL-9 April 2019
Telecommunication Engineer at Introtel Communications Inc. January 2019-Present
• Programmed the phone system (PBX/ICP)
• Programmed IP/SIP Trunks and PRI, Routing & switching, call flow, Networking, IP sub-netting, VoIP, ACD.
• Installation and Troubleshooting (Linux) the phone system and IP phones and analog phones, Voice packet capture and analysis using Wireshark, SIP programming, IVR.
• Remote support through VPN, Anyconnect, Teamviewer, SonicWall, (i)View, FortiGate platform, etc
• Have experience working with MBG, NuPoint, MiVB express (Mitel Proprietary Product), CCM, MiCollab(UC),
• Tier-II technical support, Generating tickets and resolving them and escalation.
• Resolved complex technical problems to meet clients needs
• Developed and delivered training course to customers
Teleperformance Canada (Rogers wireless campaigns) June 2018-Jan 2019
Customer Service Representative (English)
• Received inbound / online calls from customers
• Effectively resolved issues or concerns
• Gathered information from the customer to make appropriate recommendations for new products and
• Created tickets for technical support
• Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ) as a Junior Engineer (EIT) July 2018
• Application: MATLAB, PSIM, SolarWinds, Wireshark,.
• Networking: TCP/IP, UDP, VLAN,RIP, OSPF, EIGRP,BGP, IPv6, IPv4, VTP, NAT, PAT, OSI, ACL, VoIP, STP, CIDR IP allocation, IP addressing, Sub-netting, Public/Private IP's, IPsec, SSL, SSH, TELNET, VRRP
• Operating System: Windows Operating System XP, 7, 8 and 10, Linux(CLI), VMware, HyperV
• Operating System: Windows Operating System XP, 7, 8 and 10, Linux(CLI), VMware, HyperV.
• MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook.
• Others: C/C++, MPLS, RADIUS, TACACS+ MySQL, Python, HTML 5, LAN, WAN, SNMP, MPLS, HSDPA, HSPA, LTE, GSM, 3G, 4G, WCDMA, SIP, H.323, 802.11 (wi-fi), T1/E1, VoIP configuration, Cabling, PRI, racking, cabling, HSRP, Fiber Optics, ADSL, QoS, and Voicemail Server, SS7, VoLTE
• Master of Engineering in Electrical and Computer Engineering May 2017
Major in Power Electronics and Telecommunication
Concordia University, Montreal, Canada
• Bachelor of Science in Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering Jan 2014
Major in Telecommunication
East West University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
1) NetworkDesigning using real time lab setup 2017
- Completed enormous lab work on Discovering Networks and Routing Protocols (RIP&OSPF)
- Programmed Congestion Management by Using Queuing Methods for QoS
- Conducted traffic policing shaping and engineering
- Investigated Resource Reservation Protocols(RSVP)
- Inspected Call Routing and Signaling
• Fluent in English
• Working knowledge of French
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||$25||$150|
|10 hours||Not available||$25||$300|