My teaching style is entirely customizable as per the students need. I can do auditory, visual, kinisthetic or even musical learning as per my past experience in PLASP where I've tutored kids and supervised them in after-school program.
My teaching plan is to first get an understanding of how the student likes to be taught as well as their learning style, and then set my teaching style accordingly.
I am a health studies student taking University level chemistry and biology courses looking to tutor highschool and fellow university students.
1. $14 for an hour lesson. If travel is required I'll charge an extra $4 for bus travel. No extra charge for webcam.
2. $60 for a five hour lesson.
3. $120 for a ten hour lesson.
I'm very flexible with my pricing, feel free to contact and further discuss
- 4.0 GPA in Health Science at the University of Waterloo
- 90+ marks in Chemistry and Biology
- Dean's Honour List of Excellence
- Public health and clinical research with the chair of the Science Faculty
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, zoology lessons for all!
Taking molecular biology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|