I have more than 2 years of experience in the teaching field. I start with the basic concept of chemistry if you need it then we will move to your main concerns/problems you are facing in chemistry with proper strategies, methods, and tricks.
Hey students, I have a master's degree in Chemistry and still studying and researching the chemistry fields. I am a teaching assistant (TA) at the University of Regina. I can solve your problems and can teach you from basic chemistry to reaction methods and development in purification methods technique. I can also help you with your writings related to chemistry.
1) Bachelor Degree in Chemistry (2012-2015)
2) Master Degree in Analytical Chemistry (2015-2017)
3) Master Degree in Organic Chemistry (2019-Present)
1) Worked as a Research Associate in Analytical Development Lab (ADL) for almost 2 years.
2) Working part-time as a TA at the University of Regina.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, other sciences lessons for all!
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$13|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$65|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$130|