- Hourly rate $5
- Response Time 2h
- Number of students 6
1st lesson is free!
High School Competitive Mathematics Student. Tutoring for Elementary, Middle, High School as well as students who want to explore the realms of competitive math (math contests)
- at your home
- By webcam
About the lesson
- Planned teaching outline based on personal education on subjects such as Gr.11 Function and Gr. 12 Advanced Functions
- I will walk through homework and lessons with students if they are currently taking the course
- Or I will give new lessons and homework for students learning about a subject for the first time
- Introduce math contests to students who want to pursue this aspect
- Available for contact 8am - 11pm everyday all throughout Summer
- Quick Response Times
***Money is not the driving factor for me, I will gladly take time out of my day to help students even if it isn't payed. I enjoy teaching and believe that tutoring is a very good experience.
- All Levels
Hi! My name is Owen!
- Tutoring math for 1 year
- A Competitive Mathematics Student
- American Invitational Mathematics Examination Qualifier
- 2020 Waterloo CSMC Honor Roll Group 3 (top 81/ 8394 participants)
- 2021 Waterloo Euclid Competition Honor Roll Group 5 (top 351/16932 participants)
Result to Waterloo Contests can be found by typing Waterloo CEMC Past Contests, clicking the first link, scrolling down and choosing the appropriate contest.
- Completed AP Calculus BC Exam (~ first year college calculus)
- A high school (going into Gr.12) student myself. I understand the struggles and needs of students' and am able to simplify problems for them to help them better understand.
- Comfortable teaching all mathematics up to high school, including students who want to explore math contests
Owen is a great student who is always super punctual and energetic. He works super hard to understand difficult concepts and always exceeds expectations. He will definitely make for a great tutor!
View more recommendations
- 5 h: $25
- 10 h: $50
- $ 5/h