it doesn't matter in which Level you are ..... My target is to emphasize you theory and concept of the lesson and practice for the questions.
This not something new for me .. I used to do this method and have proven results...
I will remind you the Background and previous knowledge for current lesson.
I am a Civil Engineer how completed four degree in Engineering Science. I have been teaching higher Mathematics for both college and university Students since 2011.
I know how to explain complex information in a simple and entertaining manner.
• Bachelor of the Science of Engineering at University of Peradeniya , Faculty of Engineering, Sri Lanka
Graduated (2011- 2015)
• GCE Advance Level Examination 2010- two ‘A’s and one ‘B’ in the stream of Science (Mathematics –A, Physics – A , Chemistry –B )
G.C.E Advance Level Combined Mathematics tutor (January 2011 to August 2019)
• Covered allocated syllabus within given time frame.
• Discussed model papers and revision papers targeting exams.
• Met parents and informed the progress of each students.
• Used easy methods to solve mathematical complex problems.
• Gained experience in communicating complex information in a simple and entertaining manner.
Teaching Assistance at University of Peradeniya Faculty of Engineering (January 2016 to July 2018)
• Attended course meetings and respond promptly to emails from the instructor or Head TA.
• Helpful to students and familiar with the course content and assignments.
• Marked assignments and tests.
• Conducted tutorials, labs or review sessions.
• Discussed any changes to the marking scheme with the course instructor.
• Report any suspected academic integrity issues to the course instructor.
• Proctor tests and final exam.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|