I will try to assess the student first and need to identify what is his/her aim. There are some sectors IT Network, server, Project/ business management, Security, consulting etc. And steps are basic, test, certifications, job searching. English is my second language and I have learned it in different way like coaching, practicing and education. So, i think i can help students to follow some easy tips and technique what I have tried for myself.
I am an IT professional, graduate both in Computer and Business from Bangladesh. Now doing job in government of NB, Canada. I have bachelor in computer and masters in business in English too. Working with Technical knowledge and those are are mostly dealing with English documents, reports and emails.
I have 10 years of professional experience, 10+ vendor certifications and 50+ training and workshops.
WHY HIRE ME
Knows well how Business and Technology work together.
An enthusiastic and dedicated Computer Engineering and Business graduate.
Familiar in the ICT industry especially in Network, Security Server, Solution, Cloud, and Project.
successfully completed several ICT projects with renowned government and private sector individually and with team as well.
Network Management (Routing and switch with Cisco, Mikrotik, Wireless)
Server Management (Cloud, and virtual with IBM, HP, Dell, windows and Unix)
Project Management (Both in Public and Private sector)
Cyber Security Management (IT SOC, SIEM, Vulnerability Testing etc)
• AWS SAA (AWS Solution Architect - Associate)
• RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator)
• CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker),
• ITIL (Information and Technology Infrastructure Library v 3),
• Prince2 (Project in Control Environment),
• MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate-windows server 2016),
• CCNA R&S (Cisco Certified Network Associate) and Cyber Ops, Security,
• MTCNA and MTCRE (Mikrotik Certified Network Associate & Routing Engineer),
• CompTIA A+ (Computing Technology Industry Association-HW-SW)
• Campus Wi-Fi up gradation project rollout of a university with Fortinet, Grandstream and Cisco device.
• IP Telephony System design, implementation with HP, Dell, Huawei and Fanvil.
• Online Data service for customer with payment facilities with Apache, Linux, and php, mysql system.
• Call center deployment with Asterisk, Avaya CM, Auroa, endpoint.solution,
• Sophos, eset, Kaspersky and Reve antivirus endpoint solution,
Network Security Analyst Govt. of NB, Canada July -2019- now
• Develop/implement/monitor/enforce Enterprise Security policies, standards, and procedures;
• Manage the Security Incident process; ensure compliance with the Govt. Information Security Policy;
• Help clients manage program risk profile and conduct annual Information Security Health Checks;
• Conduct Threat Risk Assessments, perform penetration testing and subsequent analysis and report;
• Participate in Privacy Impact Assessments with various committees and working groups, like SOC/SIEM.
IT System Consultant BEPZA, PMO Office, Bangladesh Jul 2018 – May 2019
• Taking care of all digital platform of the organization under the project with different team member
• Process and procedural development for both technical and non-technical users with training.
• Monitor the system for cyber security, smooth user application across the organization
• Supervise process automation under the Capacity Building of BEPZA Project.
• Deliver 100% uptime for the Datacenter, Server, and Network and business process system.
IT Consultant (Server Administrator) SOB, Bangladesh Mar 2017 – Jun 2018
• Perform an ownership role to accelerate the organization with different digital solution,
• Enabling the user to maintain a dynamic office solution with the help of technology,
• Coordinate with developer to start a dynamic customer and government service platform with SDLC.
• Ensure all the applications are performing properly and securely.
• Requirement analysis, transformation of business logic to developer for flawless system and solution.
IT Consultant (Network) Finance Division, Bangladesh Sep 2016 – Mar 2017
• Upgrade the Enterprise IT system like COTS, Oracle platform, accounting and financial system
• Work as troubleshooter of all IT related system of web based application,
• Installing enhancement and operating procedures that regulate
• Work with a team of IT consultants who will be stationed across Ministry financial systems
Senior Engineer (System Admin) Grameen-Intel Social Business Ltd, Jan 2015 – Sep 2016
• Active team member to ensure project development and automation and deliver the product properly.
• Meeting and work analysis with developer and customer, Requirement analysis for SME,
• 4 Android based application and 100 enterprise system development with team member
• Pseudo code, database and process design for Cloud based system,
• 10 M Customer portal and user case testing with SQA teammates
• Web Solution Deployment with different tools and scripts,
Analyst (Software Engineering) Accenture Bangladesh Ltd, Jul 2013 – Jan 2015
• Training and information gathering session arrangement.
• Ensured IPCC Project Rollout of external customers like Bangladesh Railway, bKash,
• Vendor management to handle daily operational activities and follow up,
• Worked with Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Cambodia and USA team.
• Provide hands-on training and suggestion for service improvement to customers,
System Engineer (Regional Operation) Grameen phone IT Ltd, Nov 2010 – Jun 2013
• Ensured the maintenance of all IT infrastructural and application services as per SLA,
• Training and information gathering session arrangement
• Providing all kind of business Application, System and Solution support at remote locations,
• Documentation for both the internal and external users of the systems or manual.
• Support over phone, email, and remote login tools like VNC, Team viewer.
Master’s in Business Administration Jahangirnagar University., Dhaka, BD 2016 - 2019
Bachelor in Computer Science and Engr. Khulna University, Khulna, BD 2006 - 2010
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest professional training lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership lessons for all!
Taking job search coach lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|