My methodology includes games, and challenges that would entice students learning and activate their long term memory. A typical class would start with a game warm up, then a new topic with a lot of visual aid. Meant for children
I am a graduate from the University of British Columbia who studied Chinese culture and language as a major. I am also very passionate abobut China and understand the challenges Chinese people face while integrating in Canada. Love using wechat
• Fluent in university level Mandarin and English
• Class 5 License
• Typing 50 WPM
• English University Level
• Customer service
Bachelors of Asian Studies in Chinese Language and Culture in Asian
University of British Columbia
2012 to 2017
• Teaching English to seniors in the UBC learning center
• Going over basic grammar and forming sentences
• Using my knowledge of Chinese culture to help connect English words
• Encouraging them to keep a weekly journal of small paragraphs
Steve Nash Fitness World & Sports Club March 2018 to April 2018
• Held private training sessions which included goal assessment and program planning
ran group fitness classes
Anytime Fitness Assistant Manager
June 2017 to September 2017
• Selling memberships with POS system
• Orienting clients around the weight room
• Providing modifications for exercises
Assiniboine Athletic Club
March 2012 to August 2012
• Dealt with member concerns such as appropriate gym attire, putting away equipment,
membership fees, and appropriate gym behavior
• Cleaned facility and reminded members to respect the workout space
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - chinese lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - chinese lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$35|