Using simple words tied to examples & case studies as an initial stage to the subject. Then, and after understanding the topic, we use the scientific and technical expressions.
For example, if we need to talk about the SWOT Analysis, it would be much easier and enjoying if we use an example to explain the topic in way the student will never forget.
These classes are meant for:
-Startups & entrepreneurs
-Business & management students (Any level)
-Anybody who want to learn and to gain Business knowledge
I am a Senior Business Analyst & IT Expert, was working with NOKIA during the last 7 years, with total years of experience of +13 years. Also I was a Technical Trainer with NOKIA.
I am holding a Masters of Business Administrations (MBA) since 2017. And the most important piece of information is, I like business subjects and like teaching.
I have been through many startup projects playing many business roles which gave me a strong experience of how things really done in reality.
-No cancellation fees.
-Traveling outside Fredericton might include additional fees.
Business Analyst and IT Consultant
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
• Technical Trainer
• Business Analysis & Requirement Assessment
• Implementation of Enterprise Applications
• Technical Presales
• IoT projects implementation
• Application Delivery Management
• Manage Operational Training & Handover
• Application Gap Analysis
• Risk Management & Disaster Recovery Planning
• Technical Support
• Certified Technical Trainer
• Integrating and Maintaining IT Systems
• Managed Services
• Support to Production Applications
• Database Management
• GSM/Landline Experience
• Billing Software
• Customer Relationship Management
IT Expert (Volunteer) | Civic Tech Fredericton| Fredericton, Canada 06/2019-Present
• IoT projects lead (For City of Fredericton), Pool Watch was our recent prototype, responsibilities were:
• Pool Watch was a recent prototype developed for the City of Fredericton (Innovation department) for monitoring public swimming pools water quality, we developed that after winning an E-Hackathon for the best IoT practical idea.
• Collected business requirements for the prototype’s functions.
• Designed the conversion of the Pool Watch idea from conceptual idea into a real product
• Designed the high-level design of the transformation stage between idea and prototype.
• Implemented the agreed HLD.
• Arranged for the UAT with the customer.
• Managed relations with customers & potential leads
Business/Technical Consultant |NOKIA | Mobily/STC - Saudi Arabia 05/2012 – 05/2019
• Initialized sales activities with customers for fulfillment applications (capacity of +20 million customers).
• Managed customer relationship (Business/Sales) with NOKIA (Tech/Sales teams).
• Analyzed and assisted business requirements.
• Designed & implemented the process for STC 24/7 Support/Operations teams.
• Facilitated in-house training for the customer’s teams.
• Created solutions with the latest technologies such as Cloud, Big Data projects and IoT.
Telecom Technical Team Lead | Volubill ((concealed information) | STC/Zain - Saudi Arabia 03/2010 – 05/2012
• Leaded, built, and trained the onsite managed services team members.
• Analyzed and designed HLD documents for DCP solution for STC (Saudi Telecom Company)/Zain.
• Managed relations with customers and introducing our new services/products.
• Managed business and technical relations with the customer.
Senior Support Engineer | Giza Systems ((concealed information) | STC - Saudi Arabia 09/2008 – 02/2010
• Designed and modeled the system to match ITU requirements.
• Planned & supported UAT activities.
Systems Analyst & App Support Engineer | Etisalat Misr ((concealed information) | Egypt 03/2007 – 08/2008
• Built-up the IT systems in the provisioning area as a pre-launch team member.
• Supported system implementation including development, testing, and rollout.
• Designed, implemented, and audited the performance of automation tools and health checks.
Systems Analyst | Hewlett-Packard | Egypt 06/2006 – 03/2007
• Monitored the online process and generated system reports.
• Participated in the cycle control team and 24/7 operations team.
• Conducted regular customer conference calls as a reporting model.
TM Forum (Frameworx Foundation & eTOM) 2016
Digital Marketing 2016
CTT (Certified Technical Trainer) 2015
Master of Business Administration | SBS | Bahrain 2018
Diploma - UNIX Platform Specialist | ITI | Egypt 2006
Bachelor of Computer Science and Software Engineering | Egypt 2005
ENGLISH: IELTS Score of 7
ARABIC: Native proficiency
Perfect! Quick evaluation and scheduling
I am writing to recommend Mr. Omar.
I have known Mr. Omar personally for over ten years, and have always known him to be an committed, job-oriented and responsible individual.
I believe that his skills and experience make him an excellent guy to train people.
Omar is great in explaining & teaching. His way of talking combined with his communication skills makes him an ideal teacher for business subjects. I worked with Omar in couple of companies and had the chance to get in touch through meetings and activities. he was helpful, supporting and will do extra mile to help achieve your goals.
With all confidence, I do recommend Omar as a teacher, trainer, or instructor. I have had the pleasure of working with Omar for many years, as well as I have attended the same undergraduate school with him. He is a driven, well-organized person and a great educator who develops inspiring relationships with his coworkers and classmates.
Omar has always been driven to develop his skills as a Instructor. He was our main reference during our classes’ studies groups, and has shown great potential in educational presentations and instructions. He continued to demonstrate this drive through his tenure at the same company where we have worked together for many years after we graduated, even becoming the head of the training and support department. Omar embraces any opportunity for professional development, which makes him an ideal leader.
Omar also has a wonderful affinity with people of all ages and backgrounds. His ability to connect with his coworkers and trainees, and his talent at teaching simple concepts, as well as more advanced topics, are both truly superior.
Omar accomplishes all these tasks with great initiative and with a positive attitude. I recommend Omar as a teacher without reservation.
A long track of experience in multidisciplinary business sectors.
I have worked with Omar at Nokia he is a well organized and objective person with great presentation skills has a great experience in business models we have done great work to make knowledge base and dashboard report to one of CSP's Top management in Saudi Arabia.
with his communication skills and experiences, he will help to understand and practice any subject with real-experiences.
Omar and I have worked together on a number of community projects in our city. Omar is very smart and has expertise in a number of areas. He is a great communicator and he is very patient. These are the best qualities in a teacher. He has integrity and is very dependable.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, marketing lessons for all!
Taking negotiation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|