My class in general will look as follows;
1. Introduction between students and getting an idea of what level of class is required for the students.
2. Explanation of topic along with the agenda to be covered in the class.
3. Usually classes will be as interactive as possible to ensure students are learning from the material.
4. If the class is one on one, we can mold the classes as required by the students. (Flexible syllabus, short tests).
My main motto is to provide as precise knowledge as possible to the students. My method will build a strong base for the students.
I am a Business Administration student majoring in Marketing with a 3 month training in MS Office and typing.
Who I am and the content of my classes:
- Hey everyone! My name is Sanjoli and I am a Marketing college student with abundance of experience in MS Office.
- The content of my classes can include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint or the 3 of them according to your needs.
- The level of classes taught in this lecture are intermediate thus giving students a strong hold on the majorly used skills of MS Office. Anyone in administrative jobs or even high school can take benefit from this course.
1. Introduction to MS Office
2. Breaking the class agenda into various parts of MS Office
3. Basics of each application.
4. Advanced skills of each application.
5. Real world usage.
6. Short quizzes to test knowledge (can be removed if required).
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft word lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft excel lessons for all!
Taking microsoft powerpoint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|