My teaching method is learning with fun. I prefer a more flexible and open environment where everyone can find their place and comfort. A career is an important part of one's life and I am here to help you find the best for you.
I am a Marketing Student doing Bachelors in Business Administration in Canada. Always has a passion to teach and have academic tuitions to four kids for a year. Love arts, dancing and craft. Currently working in the retail industry as a supervisor.
If someone has some financial troubles could explain to me their situation and I would negotiate a lower price as education is more important than money.
An ambitious 3rd-year student pursuing a Business degree eager to contribute developed knowledge in a marketing role. Skilled in customer service and sales in adverse settings. Adaptable and driven with a strong work ethic and the ability to thrive in team-based or individually motivated settings. Would love to motivate and inspire people.
• Social Media
• Product management and branding
• Strategic marketing
• Sales Techniques
• Developing campaigns
• Problem-solving abilities • Conflict mediation
• MS Office
• Team management
• Active listening
CLUB DEMONSTRATION SERVICE, DAYMON COMPANY
Part-time Supervisor 11/2020 to Current
• Established and enforced clear goals to keep employees working collaboratively.
• Organized schedules, workflows, and shift coverage to meet expected business demands.
• Filed paperwork and submitted reports to upper management.
• Delegated daily tasks to team members to optimize group productivity.
CLUB DEMONSTRATION SERVICE, DAYMON COMPANY
Sales Advisor 09/2019 to Current
• Pleasantly engaged all individuals, offered product samples and food information.
• Created brand awareness by promoting the brand image of different companies.
• Utilized well-developed communication and persuasion skills by promoting special offers and encouraging purchases of demonstrated products.
• Have successfully met and exceeded sales target by 80%.
• Used active listening and relationship-building skills to assess customer needs, build rapport and connect with viable solutions.
• Presented for Etage Denmark Ladies' Outerwear company and Grisport Footwear for a special roadshow and achieved a 90% increase in sales.
Front Counter Staff Member 03/2020 to 07/2020
• Processed customer orders and accurately entered them in the order system.
• Managed multiple tasks in a high-volume environment.
• Maintained a clean and organized appearance for all restaurant areas to attract and retain customers.
• Responded effectively to customer questions and inquiries and provided information regarding products.
• Juggled multiple projects and tasks to ensure high quality and timely delivery.
LEMON HEAVEN, KAMLOOPA POWWOW
Customer Service 08/2019 to 08/2019
• Prepared and served lemonade to customers.
• Handled long queues of customers.
• Maintained composure and work quality while under stress.
• Promoted customer satisfaction by preparing food according to standard recipes with modifications based on individual customer requirements.
• Informed customers about billing procedures, processed payments and provided payment options setup assistance.
ETISALAT, TELECOMMUNICATION COMPANY
Ajman, U.A.E, UAE
Customer Service Representative 06/2017 to 06/2018
• Responded to customer requests for products, services, and company information.
• Collected customer feedback and made process changes to exceed customer satisfaction goals by 60%.
• Educated customers on promotions to enhance sales.
• Exceeded company productivity standards 70% on a consistent basis, handling more than 80% of quota each day.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATIVE: MARKETING Expected in 2022
Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, BC
• GPA: 3.35
• Major in Marketing
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA 04/2018
International Indian School Ajman, Ajman, U.A.E, UAE
• Graduated with 89%.
• Business topper with 95%.
• Ranked in the Top 5% of the class
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest leadership lessons to help you.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$18|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$90|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$180|