My teaching Methods consists of Deep Diving the subject and also wants that each of my student reach at top of others in the world. Also My classes are meant for the beginners to the Experts of the Computers all of them
I have a degree in Master of Computer Science and Engineering and there I had a specialization in the hottest topic of the world i.e Internet of Things, Also I had a work experience in designing the servers and cloud Infrastructure and also repairing the Computer Hardware
I only charge extra for travel if the Halifax public transport is not available in that area. If I have only option of coming with private taxi's or other type of vehicles.
• Expertise in designing and installation of a servers, storage and cloud technology along with the abiity to rack and stack servers with about 25 to 30 kg.
• Technology and Domain exposure of Operating Systems such as Windows server 2016, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
• Strong working knowledge of Windows server administration such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP services, Services
• Knowledgeable in TCP/IP, Network Security, Microsoft office, share point, CRM etc.
• Experienced with installation and commissioning of the servers, Client PC software’s along with maintenance of that software’s
• Have a good exposure to the client services which includes understanding of their requirement and converting it to the technical documents along with preparing the RFPs of that design.
• Demonstrated skills in communicating technical and complex information easily and concisely
• Team Player, always available to assist team when needed and like to go ahead with team members
• Self-directed; able to work with minimal supervision under tight timelines
• Windows OS: XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
• Windows server OS: Windows server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016.
• Windows Administration: Domain Controller Active Directory, DHCP and DNS services, Install new
software releases, system upgrades; evaluate and install patches and resolve software and OS related problems. Maintain data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
• Remote desktop: PC anywhere, TeamViewer, Any desk.
• Meeting tools : WebEx, Skype, Cisco Spark
• Microsoft tools: Microsoft office 2010, 2016, 0365, Outlook, share point, CRM.
• Cloud Technology : VMware Cloud, Amazon Cloud and Microsoft Azure cloud
• Hardware Skills: Know how to assembling a computer server and various electronic equipments
including Laptops and Mobiles.
Stericycle Dartmouth, NS, Canada
Customer Experience Agent, Red Cross Inbound Aug 2018- Till now
• To attend the calls from the Course participants and Training Partners of the Redcross and to resolve their queries and to guide them wherever they need help
• To search the Database of the people in the Microsoft CRM, CRC Server console and also to use infinity caller agent.
• To the technical issues of the client related to their portal login and maintaining their certificate database.
• To serve the people by helping them to find the course in the Canada and to give them the details of the course and training partner nearby to their preferred location
Microlink Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Ahmedabad, India
Jr. System Analyst-System Infrastructure July 2016- June 2018
• Identified the technical issues caused in the server by incorrect code, default loading applications and improper feeding.
• Prepared the better solutions for the known technical errors, obstacles and communicated over it and resolved it in the qualified timeline.
• Designed the product architecture and providing the working solution for POC (Proof of concept).
• Efficient knowledge of Migrating existing projects into the product with the minimum development effort.
• Excellent at creating HLD, LLD and integration approach along with preparing the RFPs of that Designs.
• Interacting with the client, different teams for requirement gathering and technical discussions along with responsible for making the financial discussion and preparing the Bill of materials.
• Responsible for preparing the manuals and documentation for the maintenance of the existing products or new products.
• Supported the Implementation panel for the collection, remuneration of the desired product or project.
• Handled a regular research on the various range of Infrastructure products and lead the various teams for verifications of physical specifications with the requirements.
Shreeji Computers Ahmedabad, India
Computer Engineer - Desktop and Network support May 2014 - May 2016
• Performed troubleshooting of system failures and identified bottlenecks to ensure long-term efficiency of system configuration.
• Designed and installed well-functioning computers, servers, storages and cabling to optimize the IT infrastructure performance.
• Initiated testing and configuring of software, maintain and repair along with hardware and peripheral devices.
• Provided technical direction to co-workers about the computer and network usage and given comprehensive suggestions.
• Performed regular data backups using various methods to protect the organization’s information. Along with that have a better knowledge on various antivirus softwares like Symantec, McAfee, Sequrite etc.
• Successfully executed tasks such as upgrades and maintenance without preventing other users to continue their tasks.
• Working knowledge of designing networks and configure the network infrastructure using networking equipment.
• Hands on experience of monitoring email configurations and also installed the necessary software.
Master of Engineering, Computer Science July 2014 - June 2016
Gujarat Technological University
L.D. Engineering College, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Bachelors of Engineering, Computer Science July 2010 - May 2014
Gujarat Technological University
Government Engineering College, Patan, Gujarat, India
CERTIFICATIONS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Presented the Paper Presentation on IoT in the IEEE Tencon 2016 Conference held in Singapore. 
• Certification of Veeam Backup, Dell technologies for the hardware professional, Red hat foundation certification, VMware VSP and VTSP professional. [2017-18]
• Certification in "Master of Engineering Dissertation project on the Internet of Things for Context Awareness in the smart home environment using Fuzzy Logic". 
• Certification in “Microsoft Certified Solution Expertise in private cloud windows server 2012(MCSE) ” Academic Training 
• Accomplished project on Raspberry Pi for the smart home automation. 
• Attended the training for the Symantec and Veeam for data security point of view. 
I know Arpit since we are school class mates.....the best talent he possess is to make simple and concise notes which are easy to remember. I had borrowed his notes for my younger brother who had studied sciences and maths in senior grade.
He passed the exams and is very confident to answer to oral questions also.
Hi every Buddy
I am father of Arpit
The teaching profession is a dream of Arpit. He successfully achieved his goal in schools on teachers day by teaching the others students.
In college life as a senior he play his teaching role perfectly by teaching his junior students.
Arpit have the Master degree in computer science he did many certified courses in hardware, security, server related field. He have deep knowledge of his field and cool attitude which necessary for a tutor. If you chose him then it's became your perfect choice.
Excellent tutor with good sense of humour....he has got relevant experience and deep knowledge about the subject..best teacher to approach
Arpit has helped me a lot with my course of Network design in my Masters. I got immense practical knowledge from him. He's really good at explaining things. I ended up getting an A+ in the course.
I have worked with Arpit for more than an Year. He has good knowledge of this domain. I have learnt lot from him. He is excellent teacher.
He has a great knowledge and wide experience hence I strongly recommend.
I know him well and learned lots of topics with help of him. Communication and understanding ability is good and also excellent knowledge in subjects. Provide tips to remember and solve the problems nicely
Yes off cource he is very honest and hard working man.He is very very trustable person.
Must join with him.
Arpit is very dedicated to his teaching and has strong work ethics, which he instills very appropriately along with the "CAN-DO" attitude which I personally like the most about him. He would be definitely an excellent teacher for computer basics if you like an outgoing personality as a teacher.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft excel lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft powerpoint lessons for all!
Taking computer networks lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$15|
|5 hours||Not available||$20||$75|
|10 hours||Not available||$15||$150|