I use visuals and descriptive situations.
I like to get to know more about my students to understand their needs.
I would make you speak in spanish from our first class.
I focus on the must common vocabulary used on the day-by-day.
I am very friendly and pacient.
People of any level is welcome
I am a graduate student living in Vancouver, I have studied englis almost all my life and that has given me a unique perspective to understand and compare both languages. Additionaly I have worked in Canada which allows me to learn new vocabulary everyday and entagle this knowledge to my native language.
I might charge some extra If students leave to far but it is not common
Alejandro Andrade Márquez
2017 Farleight Dickinson University
Masters in HR Graduate
2006 Escuela Bancaria y Comercial.
Bachelor Degree in Financial Economics
2002 Escuela Nacional Preparatoria No. 9 (UNAM).
Citi Banamex November 2014 – December 2016
• Evaluated monthly database reports and noted any account activities that required further investigation.
• Further escalate Investigations, with the approval of bank manager, when account activities proved to be suspicious.
• Responded to all system alerts determined if further investigation was needed.
• Analyzed overseas transactions to confirm the authenticity of such accounts and related fund transfers.
• Attend regular training seminars and conferences to remain updated on federal regulations.
• Coordinate with senior managers to determine appropriate risk assessment levels.
• Ensure that international transaction comply with federal guidelines.
Grupo Bimbo S.A. de C.V. Shared Service Center September 2011 – October 2014
Accounts Payable Analyst – Bilingual.
• Efficiently process vendor invoices and maintain up-to-date system.
• Open and assign new vendor accounts.
• Coordinate approval processes of all account payable invoices.
• Balance batch summary reports for verification and approval.
• Research and report all payment problems.
• Confirm payment process with Bank of America and Citibank.
• Issue ACH and check batches along with individual international wire transfers.
• Work with external companies in new projects to activate other bank accounts to enable other payment channels.
• Personal delivery of terminate checks along with the proper register.
HSBC Bank in Mexico June 2010 – September 2011 Premier Customer Service Representative
• Provided support to all customer queries in two languages
• Responsible for handling a big team and training bilingual customer service representatives
• Manage and analyze customer feedbacks, follow-up methods and quality of after sales service
• Improving customer service based on client feedback
• Development of new policies and procedures for better organizational benefits.
• Work as concierge helper for international traveler customers.
• Provide assistance to replace credit and debit cards for every customer.
Santander Bank in Mexico May 2008 – April 2009
• Conduct safe deposits, ATM processing, and foreign currency.
• Process 25+ customer transaction per hour with extreme attention detail.
• Respond to customer account inquiries.
• Prospected and establish sales base, formulated life insurance sales targets.
• Reconcile daily transactional register.
Microsoft Office Proficient.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|