I prefer to teach my students by preparing a proper format of the syllabus. During each lesson class, I share some informative material and provide some real-life examples to make the topic easy to understand. I prefer to take bi-weekly assessments to test the knowledge and if a student is weak in a particular topic then I try to give more time to that student.
I am currently enrolled in Masters of Information System and Security Management. I have a good experience of 2 years in giving classes for Computer, Maths and Science subjects. I have done I Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management along with Bachelors of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering. I have 3+ years of Experience working in Ericsson and Deloitte USI.
Edmonton, T6J 5N6 AB
July 05, 1993
+1-(concealed information) LinkedIn: pawansoobhri
To enhance my skill set as a corporate individual in the development and to push myself to the next level of efficacy by working with big players of the industry.
• Digital Forensics
• Firewall Fundamentals
• Risk Management
• Batch Script, Shell Script
• HTML, LESS + CSS, Bootstrap
• Linux, Ubuntu
• Penetration Testing
• RequireJS, ReactJS, jQuery
• Angular 2
• Ionic 2
• Node (NPM), Grunt, Express
• Microsoft Visual Studio Code, VS 2015
• Customer Resource Management (CRM)
• UNIX, Oracle, SQL
• NODE environment
• WordPress, cPanel, Prestashop, Shopify, Canva
• Search Engine Optimization
• Google AdSense, Google Analytics, Webmaster
Concordia University of Edmonton (Aug 20 – Present)
Position: Front End Developer & Security Analyst (Part Time)
• Determining the structure and design of web pages.
• Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
• Developing features to enhance the user experience.
• Monitoring security access & conducting security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis
Concordia University of Edmonton (May – Aug 2020)
Position: Market Research Analyst (Part Time)
• Collecting data on consumers, competitors, and marketplace and consolidating information into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
• Present their findings to executives and clients through charts, graphs, and other visual means to help them make better-informed decisions about product introductions, modifications, and marketing campaigns.
• Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies.
Deloitte USI Consulting Pvt Ltd (Sept 2019-Dec 2019)
Position: Business Technology Analyst (Full Time)
Projects Undertaken: AstraZeneca
• Responsible for delivering code based on different plugins.
• Responsible for creating components for Health Care
Ericsson Global India Pvt Ltd (Oct 2016-Aug 2019)
Position: Solution Integrator (Full Time)
• Enterprise Applications - dU Telecom (UAE)
(Apr 2017 – Aug 2019) Working on B2E and B2C application with responsibilities to streamline internal application like CRM, Power Bill, and DSP. Executing task for bills loading. Interacting with user/customer for resolving the issue during transaction. Automating Task on Unix server.
• Got rating as Extra Ordinary & Exceed Expectation for 2 consecutive years.
• Received Partner Award & Superstar Award
• Awarded two times with Rockstar Power Award
• Awarded three times as the Star of the month
• Also got the customer appreciation
• Project management
• Decision making and Leadership
• Ability to work under pressure
• Time management skills
• Master of Information System & Security Management (Concordia University of Edmonton) (Jan 2020 – Jul 2021)
• Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from Amity University, Noida
• Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering (NIT JALANDHAR): 2016 Graduated with 7.7 CGPA
• 12th (Swami Sant Das Public School): With PCM as majors and secured 87%.
• Matriculation (Christ King Convent School): Secured 85%.
• Worked on different parallel projects:
• dronepic.co.in (Now Inactive)
• chutkudairy.co.in (Now Inactive)
• studymaterialonline.com (Blog)
• myswagcart.com (Prestashop - Now Inactive)
• Participated and won in Lean Startup Challenges organized by 150startups for my business idea.
• Won Landing page competition which was also organized by 150startups.
• Won Pitch Competition held by Innovation Launchpad
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|