My teaching methods are totally unorthodox. When it comes to mathematics, the only advise I give to my students is to practice until you cannot get it wrong. I prefer going to the depths of the concept and getting my students to grasp the minute tricks involved, because at the end of the day scoring high in mathematics is easy, until and unless you practice hard and have a tutor to guide you through the concepts.
I am an engineer by profession. I am pursuing Masters in Civil Engineering from the University of Windsor and did my Bachelors from India. I scored 95s in my grade 10 and 94.2% in my All India grade 12 examinations.
Masters in Civil Engineering
University of Windsor *Currently Studying
B. Tech in Civil Engineering
National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar CGPA- 8.05/10 June 2019
12th grade, MGN Public School, Jalandhar 94.2% May 2015
10th grade, MGN Public School, Jalandhar 95% May 2013
POSITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Head, Society of Civil Engineers, NIT Jalandhar,
• Responsible for organizing the events, workshops and Industrial guest lectures for the Civil Department.
• Headed peer teaching programs and doubt sessions for students.
• Viaduct between Students and Department Authorities for any student related issue.
Placement Representative, NIT Jalandhar,
• Responsible for scheduling and managing the recruitment drives of the companies.
• Responsible for email and verbal communications with HR department of companies.
Voluntary Teacher, Prayaas, NIT Jalandhar
• Volunteered as tutor at Prayaas, a non-profit organisation which helped with the teaching of students coming from unprivileged sections of the society.
• Taught Mathematics and Physics of grade 10,11 and 12 to the students.
• Fully proficient in Differential and Integral Calculus, 2D and 3D Geometry, Probability, Statistics.
MCM Scholarship | Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD), India. | NIT Jalandhar
Scholarship for Academic Excellence in Grade 11th, 12th | MGN Public School
• Scored 95 in Mathematics, 93 in Physics, 92 in Chemistry, 94 in English in All India CBSE Grade 12 examinations.
• Achieved All India Rank of 20,109 out of 1.5 million students in All India JEE Mains examination ( Among top 1.3 percentile)
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$24||$20|