I have completed my bachelor degree in mechanical engineering with throughout distinction. currently, I am pursuing my master degree in mechanical engineering with co-op program at University of Windsor. I am also certified professional in Auto CAD.
I have total 4 years of experience in tutoring. I have taught math and science subject. My responsibility was to clear the doubts of students and teach them various concepts. I have checked the papers of them. I am also good with group teaching.
Mobile: +1 (concealed information)
Email: (concealed information)
Address – Apt. 411, 3015 sandwich St., Windsor ON
To have a growth oriented and challenging career, where I can contribute my knowledge and skills to the organization and enhance my experience through continuous learning and teamwork.
• Complete the work before deadline
• Exquisite communication skill
• Ability to rapidly build relationship and set up trust
• Good at teaching math and science subject
• Ability to cope up with different situations
• University of Windsor, Windsor, ON, Canada (Jan 2017 to present) Master of Engineering in Automotive
• Gujarat Technological University, Gujarat, India
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering (2012-2016)
• Software known: AutoCAD, CREO 2.0, Solid Works
• Office suite: MS-office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
1. Samarpan Teaching Academy May 2012 to June 2016
o Worked as a tutor of math and science subject for 4 years and my role was to clear the doubts of students and check their answer papers
o Having a good command on algebra, calculus, trigonometry, basic math and science concepts
2. Tata Motors Engine and Vehicle Assembly Plant July 15 to August 31, 2015
o Worked as a research intern and responsible for finding problems of the assembly line, to lubricate and maintain the condition of parts, perform as a leader of all interns and to fill daily reports
3. Mercedes-Benz Service Station, Ahmedabad February 28 to March 14, 2015
o Responsible for making daily reports on servicing of cars, to check that servicing is doing properly or not and to advise the customers about their car’s existing problems and to attend the lectures organized at service station
4. Chevrolet (General Motors) Service station January 27 to February 28, 2015
o Worked as a Service Intern where my duty was to attend the lectures organized at service station and to inspect the service done on cars and gain knowledge about the latest Automobile Components in cars as well as its service and maintenance
5. Harsha Engineers Ltd. Ahmedabad October 16 to 22, 2014
o Responsible for drawing design of Job in AutoCAD and CREO 2.0, to fill daily reports in Excel Sheet and leader of all interns
• Class Representative and actively participated in collage events
• Collect Rs.75000 for elders in Helpage India
• Wrote 9 papers for blind people and active blood donor
• Active member at Yuva Unstoppable, Youth Revolution & ISHRAE
• Do Yogasan & Meditation every day
• Volunteer at BAPS & Delhi Akshardham
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest google chrome lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, whatsapp lessons for all!
Taking internet explorer lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|