My teaching methodology is pretty simple.
1. I use real life examples to teach the concepts
2. I make students derive all the formulas by themselves for their better understanding.
3. I do regular assessments of the students about what's their strong point and where they need help.
I am Master's in Automotive Engineering from University of Windsor. I have 2 years experience in mathematical modelling for a Simulation company. I have been giving math related lectures and peer tutoring since my college days dating back to 2015.
Master of Engineering, Mechanical-Automotive Co-op January 2020 – Present
University of Windsor, Windsor, ON
Bachelor of Engineering, Mechanical Engineering August 2014 – July 2018
Chitkara University, Punjab, India
Mechanical Systems Engineer - November 2017 – October 2019
(ARI SIMULATION, New Delhi, India)
• Tested and validated the characteristic working of Ship Engine Room Simulator
• Formulated simulator testing reports, performed root cause analysis and suggested the countermeasures
• Designed jigs and fixtures for simulator hardware assembly on SolidWorks and analyzed them using FEA Ansys
• Used SAP ERP system for procurement of tools and different components of simulator hardware assembly
• Directed clients about ship simulator operations and provided technical support
Intern (Production Technology) - June 2017 – November 2017
SML ISUZU LTD, Ropar, India
• Assisted in establishment of new powertrain assembly line based on principles of lean Manufacturing and 5S
• Designed the tools and fixtures required for the fitment trials of the powertrain using AutoCAD
• Conducted fitment trials of different components, and created standard working procedure for each work station
on the new powertrain assembly line
• Performed time study analysis on the existing powertrain line and proposed modifications to reduce the overall
• Maintenance of the engine and powertrain assembly lines
Formula SAE, University of Chitkara December 2016 – June 2017
• Designed various parts and assemblies like brake pedal assembly, hubs and knuckles using SolidWorks
• Performed Thermal and Structural analysis on the designed vehicle parts and assemblies on FEA Ansys and
amended the designs based on the FEA reports
• Manufactured vehicle parts, bushes and other fitments using Vertical Milling Center and Lathe machines
• Analyzed BOMs and generated the cost report of the vehicle
• Travelled to United Kingdom and Czech Republic for the competition with a fully functional vehicle
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||$15|