My teaching methods include black board teaching and Power point presentations. I give personal attention to each student in my class because i believe that every student in special in his/her own way and has different learning timings.
I give classes from grade 5 to 10+2 in subjects Math,English,Science and Computer Science
I am an Engineer with Master's in Computer Science Technology. I have 4+ years of teaching experience in private tutoring teaching subjects Math,Science,English and Computer Science and as an Assistant.Professor in College.
RAVNEET KAUR (concealed information)
Looking for an opportunity in a reputed organization which will help me deliver my best skills in teaching students and meet the expectations both in terms of knowledge and GPA .
• Canadian equivalent Master’s of Technology and Bachelor’s of Technology in computer science and technology as authenticated by World Education Services Canada.
• WES evaluated GPA in Master’s is 3.93 and in Bachelor’s is 3.86
• Proficiency in using C++, Core Java, Microsoft Office Suite and internet applications.
• 3+ years of Teaching experience.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
• Proven ability to work in a fast paced, continually changing environment
• Possess a strong work ethic, stable work history and credible references.
• Successfully worked as an admission counselor and an Assistant Professor for two years in a reputed college.
• Organized, Punctual and conscientious.
• Quick and interested in teaching new students with full enthusiam.
• Trained and experienced in resolving study issues of students.
• Successfully completed SQL and MATLAB.
• Knowledge of various stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
• Knowledge of Statistics
• Familiar with bookkeeping, accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Power Point
• Skilled at operating in wide range of Platforms and Customer service interfaces.
• Passionate about providing exceptional customer service with an excellent customer relationship building abilities
• Employee training / management experience, Time Management
• Hard working and willing to work long
• Honest, sincere and dependable
• Quick to learn and effective under pressure
• Strong analytical, cross-selling and efficient problem-solving abilities
• Fluent in different languages English, Punjabi, Hindi, Sanskrit and Urdu with a strong written and oral communication skills.
Private Tutor June 2013 – January 2018
Boparai Tutors Khanna, Punjab (India) Responsibilities:
4+ years of experience in giving private tuitions to school students.
Taught subjects -Mathematics, English, Science, Computer and Social Science to students of grades 5th to 10+2.
Teaching Under graduate student’s various subjects of Computer Engineering and mentoring them on their programming projects.
Giving career guidance to students by defining their strengths.
Software Trainer January 2015 – July 2015
Tech Info Khanna, Punjab (India) Responsibilities:
Training undergraduate students on their minor projects.
Providing help to students on various course related subjects like OS, CN etc.
Tutoring school students on basic computer functions.
Assistant Professor August 2015 – August 2017
Gulzar Group of Institutes Khanna, Punjab (India) Responsibilities:
Teaching University subjects to undergraduate students as per university curriculum
Guiding students on their research/major projects.
Helping students on all technical issues or doubts.
Providing counseling for different courses.
Also worked as Admission Counselor for admitting students in various courses and did promotional calling for the same.
Software Trainer September 2017-January 2018
Tech Info Khanna, Punjab(India)
• Provided training to under graduate students in basic software languages.
• Helped undergraduate students in the making of their software development projects.
• Provided computer basics training to beginners and conducted tests at institute level.
• M.Tech in Computer Engineering (2015) from Department of Computer Engineering, Punjabi University, Patiala with Honors.
• B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (2013) from Baba Banda Singh Bahadur Engineering College, Fatehgarh Sahib with Honors.
• Secondary School education from A.S. Modern Senior Secondary School, Khanna with ‘A’ grade in Mathematics, Science and English.
• Senior School education from Govt Model Senior Secondary School, Chandigarh with ‘A’ grade in Mathematics and English.
Internships and Projects
• Alpha IT World, Chandigarh
Duration and Place: Six weeks, Alpha IT World Chandigarh
Project title: Windows Notice Board
Details of Project: Windows Notice Board in Java with the help of My SQL and using concepts of C++
• TCIL-IT, Chandigarh
Duration and Place: Six months. TCIL-IT Sec-22D Chandigarh
Project tittle: Auto Transportation Quotation System
Details of the project: Online website for automation of transports using concepts of
• PHP workshop
• Web designing
• Aptitude workshop
• Personality development
• Communication skills
• Mathematics tips and tricks
Computer Skills/Other Skills
• C++, Core JAVA -Expertise in programming languages C, C++ and Core Java
• My SQL- Used My SQL for the creation of Databases.
• MATLAB-Used for the creation of interface and for implementation of algorithms.
• Microsoft Office-Expertise in quick and accurate usage of MS office tools.
• Won prize in Punjabi poetry at state level
• Participated in Hindi poetry at national level
• Got 94th rank in mathematics Olympiad (National level).
• Successfully completed thesis Dissertation at University level.
• Provided guidance regarding facilities of University and help in Thesis Dissertation to master degree students at Punjabi University Patiala, Punjab. (2015)
• Provided a helping hand to city management in arranging job fairs in the city. (2015)
• Provided guidance to students in various personality development programs and entrepreneurship programs at Gulzar Group of Institutes, Khanna, Punjab. (2016)
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest microsoft word lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microsoft powerpoint lessons for all!
Taking gmail lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|