I approach the teaching structure with flexibility and think of mathematics as something which anyone is more than capable of understanding. I am very passionate about my students and ensure that I have done all I can to improve their understanding of the subject matter.
I am in my third year of engineering and have worked in the data analysis sector. I have completed advanced mathematics for engineering courses and aim to help in any way possible. my experience is very heavily focused on mathematics in both an academic and professional sense. This allows me to maintain a firm grasp of all mathematical principles.
McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Bachelor of Engineering in Mining, September 2018 - August 2022
Cum. GPA 3.5
WORK & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
CMEUS Student council, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Vice president of finance April 2020 – Present
• Ensuring the creation of and adherence to the student council budget in relation to the diverse activities organized by the council.
Class Representative, September 2019 – April 2020
• Organizing Certain initiatives such as industry speaker talks at McGill University or the organization of an annual trip to The Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada (PDAC).
Jana Corp. Aurora, Ontario, Canada
Data Analyst , May – August 2020
• Selected Project Experience:
o Data upload and analysis using QGIS to model physical assets
Worked in a team of COOPS to verify the accuracy of records related to physical assets, flagging issues.
o Risk analysis optimization
Streamlined the diverse files used to perform QRA into a single file for less complex and more efficient Calculations.
Employed procedural files (.dll format) to perform QRA calculations on large data sets.
o Data strategy and architecture
Assured data cleanliness and uploaded data in a structured in proprietary formatting, change the format of files during bulk upload including aspects such as different vendor formats and file extensions (.xlsx to .csv etcetera).
Data processing quality assessment
o Client implementation
Preparation of excel files for incorporation into data loader, and implementation of proprietary software in client’s day to day use.
Sport Chek Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
Cashier, sales associate, September – May 2018
• Developed interpersonal between other members of the Sport Chek Team and Clients.
• Managed counting cash and closing of the store.
McDonald's Aurora, Ontario, Canada
Cashier April 2016 – September 2018
• Took on various roles when needed including cooking and janitorial duties.
• Strived to be a positive and friendly representative of the team for new hires and clients.
SKILLS, ACTIVITIES & INTERESTS
Languages: Fluent in French / English
Technical Skills: C#, Python, SQL, Regex, MS Office, Power BI, and MS Visual Studio
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$23||Not available||$23|
|5 hours||$22||Not available||$115|
|10 hours||$20||Not available||$230|