My programming teaching methods will include:
1) Problem-based learning - this approach is centered around the types of problems that professionals in the field encounter on daily basis. It develops higher order thinking, disciplinary knowledge and practical skills, by facing students with a problem situation, and assigning them an active role of problem solvers.
2)Puzzle-based learning aims to teach students critical thinking and problem solving techniques.
I base my lessons on books and online pre-recorded media.
I am a recent graduate of Application Developer - Mobile Web Specialist with a GPA of 95% and a holder of Diploma with Distinction from TriOS College Toronto Campus. I also completed my internship in the same program at TechTAP in Toronto
• Worked with programming languages like Java, C++, C# and .NET
• Worked with different database management tools such as MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PhpMyAdmin and MongoDB
• Familiarity of version control software such as Git and repositories like Github and BitBucket • Proficient in using web servers such as Internet Information Server (IIS), Node/Express and Apache
• Skilled in Microsoft Office 365 such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Suite software including Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD and Acrobat
• Knowledge of mobile application development for both Android and IOS
• Ability to implement core solutions utilizing effective programming, database and UI technologies in a Microsoft OS environment.
• Strong knowledge of relational database technology.
• Ability to prioritize and plan workload, multi-task, meet deadlines and adjust plans to changing needs.
• An efficient coder & skilled problem solver who enjoys working in a collaborative group.
• An excellent communicator both when writing and speaking to coordinate with internal teams and ensure timely resolution of support-related cases.
• Investigate, analyze, debug, and rectify code errors or issues
• Follow-up on customer needs, concerns, or inquiries, and handle troubleshooting to ensure requirements are met.
• Implement system code, report code, application edits, and cosmetic (re)designs within established application functions and procedures, potentially involving rewriting and adding whole new application functions and procedures.
• Analyze, design, implement, test, communicate and coordinate parallel testing and migration with both Staff and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Can adapt, learn and apply new technologies quickly and work with legacy applications.
• Knowledge of current mobile-first responsive web pages and cross-browser compatibility
• Experience with website Search Engine Optimization best practices and tactics
• Familiarity with various web services like Google Analytics and Mailchimp
• Experience with Web Developer tools (Chrome Dev Tools, Console, Network Inspector)
1) Application Developer (Mobile Web Specialist)
Diploma with Distinction - GPA: 95%
TriOS College Business Technology Healthcare – Toronto, ON
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest HTML lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, C++ lessons for all!
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$15|