My teaching methods are simple yet effective. I teach students by attacking their weaknesses in the subject FIRST, then I assist them in building their strengths, to ensure a well-rounded student is formed. A typical class involves choosing basic subtitles from a Business concept (i.e. Marketing) and exploring and studying every aspect of that concept. I use subtitles because of the ease it offers students to remember and truly retain such information. Example: "Reactivity: reactivity is a process in sales that involves returning to previous customers for obtaining their business once more; is crucial for the sake of saving money, as a returning customer is much cheaper and easier to obtain.
I am a College graduate from Fanshawe College, whom majored in Business. Fanshawe offered a strong hands on learning technique, which truly assisted myself in developing a strong understanding of the Business concepts. Also, I have read and studied nearly 40 books in the past year, with nearly 21 of those being based on the Art of Business (that is not including the countless amounts of textbooks I studied whilst in College). Lastly, I pursue everyday with an open mind, studying the world we live in, to allow me the possibility to create a form of value for our society one day!
Highlights of Qualifications
● Strong and empathetic listener ● Excellent and effective verbal and written communications skills ● Strong patience to allow all students the ability to succeed
● Ontario College Diploma at Fanshawe College Program: Business Relevant Coursework
: Financial Management Applications, Business and Financial Math, Strategic HR Management and Computer Applications Graduated April 22nd, 2017
● Ontario Secondary School Diploma A.B. Lucas Secondary School Graduated June 2015
Storekeeper Healthcare Materials Management Services
● Attain healthcare material stock for Doctors and Nurses of LHSC ● Minimalize mistakes to ensure exceptional service for life saving tasks
Customer Service Representative
● Provided exceptional service skills to every customer ● Counting and keeping track of store inventory control
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, finance lessons for all!
Taking marketing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|