- I prefer to teach or interact with my students online so that distance/travel is not an issue.
- If you are in the London, Ontario area, I would be willing to travel to your home or to have you come to mine.
- I use a variety of teaching techniques including visual, auditory, hands-on learning, and try to incorporate technology as much as possible.
- I am an Ontario Certified Teacher
- I have 12 years of experience working with International Students at the University of Toronto
- I'm currently doing my Masters of Education part-time at U of T
- I have a BA in History and Geography
- I currently work as an Occasional Teacher with the Thames Valley District School Board and have in-classroom experience with grades JK/SK to 8.
OCCASIONAL TEACHER - Thames Valley District School Board
RESIDENCE LIFE COORDINATOR - University of Toronto - Chestnut Residence
ASSISTANT RESIDENCE LIFE COORDINATOR - Queen's University
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAM COORDINATOR - Queen's University
CAMP COUNSELOR - Camp Trillium
FRONT END CREW MEMBER - Dairy Queen
FRONT ENDCASHIER - Fortino's Grocery Store
2016 - Present
MASTERS OF EDUCATION - Curriculum & Teacher Development - Ontario Institute for Studies in Education at the University of Toronto
BACHELORS OF EDUCATION - Queen's University - Kingston, Ontario
BACHELORS OF ARTS - Queen's University - Kingston, Ontario
Ontario Certified Teacher
Emergency First Aid & CPR-C
ASIST - Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training
safeTALK - Suicide Alertness for Everyone
Green Dot Power Based Violence Prevention
WORKSHOPS & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Exceptional Customer Service
Maximize Your Leadership Potential
Dealing with Difficult & Volatile Behaviour
Respectful Relationships In The Workplace
Communication & Conflict Resolution
Equity & Diversity
HOSPITAL FOR SICK CHILDREN - Toronto - Classroom Assistant
PATHWAYS TO EDUCATION - Toronto - Tutor
Kingston General Hospital and Toronto Hospital for Sick Children - Youth Group Coordinator
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|