I use Hybrid, or blended style, follows an integrated approach to teaching that blends my personality and interests with students’ needs and curriculum-appropriate methods.It enables me to tailor my teaching styles to student needs and appropriate subject matter.
I always incorporate a variety of formats including lectures and multimedia presentations.
I also use interactive methods such as Brainstorming, Buzz session for teaching to make the learning more interesting and easy to understand.
My teaching methods are always applications based through students can have real life scenarios of the learning.
I have completed Master's of Computer Applications with first division and Bachelor of Science in Mathematics. I have strong knowledge of Computer Programming, Database, Computer Networking, Digital Electronics, Web Development and Mathematics.
During my professional career, I have designed and implemented Cambridge curriculum of Computer Science, AICT and ICT subjects for Advance Level, Advanced Subsidiary Level and International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) courses. I also have experience in the web development projects.
Computer Science Lecturer
NIIT, Ahmedabad, India Jan 2018 – Feb 2019
• Conducted seminars, lectures and laboratory sessions for 120 undergrad students per semester in Computer Science programs (such as Programming languages, DBMS, Networking, and UNIX).
• Prepared lecture plans in-line with curriculum and gave relevant assignments for students that demonstrated learning outcomes.
• Presented lectures on the Networking as per OSI reference and TCP/ IP protocol Model.
• Designed and Implemented labs on MySQL/PHP for data development, analysis and maintenance.
• Mentored and evaluated web projects done by 40 final semester’s students through 1:1 meetings.
• Evaluated students for the learnt hardware / software skills on a regular basis through weekly tests.
Head of Department(Computer Science) Sept 2015 – Sept 2017
DPS International, Tema, Ghana
• Led and guided a team of 5 teachers through one-on-one mentoring.
• Delivered lectures to various classes with over 50 students based on both the Cambridge curriculum
(A and AS Level) and International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) curriculum (Computer Science and Mathematics).
• Designed and developed interactive syllabi incorporating various activities and elements to address needs of students from different background.
• Conducted laboratory sessions for teaching programming concepts, web development and templates.
• Demonstrated functionality of application software through conducting field trips for IGCSE students at the local Cocoa Processing Company Limited.
Group Leader and Senior IT Faculty Feb 2015 – Aug 2015
NIIT, Ahmedabad, India
• Trained and managed a staff of 6 people and handled enterprise level software.
• Acted as the technical trainer of professional certification Oracle courses such as OCA, PLSQL, OCP, Microsoft SQL Server courses, Web development using PHP, MYSQL, WMAP and Advance Excel 2013.
• Conducted individual and group career counseling sessions for 100+ students to help them select their professional courses.
Computer Science Lecturer Feb 2014 – Feb 2015
SIMIT IT College, Ahmedabad, India
• Designed and implemented lessons to teach B.Sc.IT students about computer technology courses such as networking, programming and Mathematics.
• Proctored biweekly IT quizzes and tests to ensure academic integrity.
College Faculty July 2010 – July 2012
Government Science College, Ahmedabad, India
• Provided assistance in Mathematics to 60 undergrad students.
• Taught Algebra, Calculus and Geometry to 60 undergrad students.
• Established an actively learning environment through positive feedback.
• Successfully completed PHP/MySQL Faculty exam in NIIT, India
• Attended ICT IGCSE training conducted by British Council, Ghana
• Passed Oracle 11g Faculty Exam in NIIT, India
• Passed Advanced Excel 2013 Faculty Exam in NIIT, India 2018
• French Level 1 from Gujarat University, India
• Masters of Computer Applications, Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal, India
• Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Udaipur University, Banswara, India
• Participated and coordinated as a certified volunteer in Vaisakhi Mela 2019 and Walk for Refugees events with ISANS, Halifax, NS.
• Working as volunteer ESL Teacher with ISANS, NS.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, listening comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking writing expression - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|