Doctor of Psychology (PhD at the University of Strasbourg, France), with a master degree in biology and also in science communication, I I mainly teach psychology, statistics and cognitive neurosciences and also propose to assist you to write dissertations, research memory and doctoral thesis. My classes are for college level students, and high school and the students at the beginning, middle or end of study (up to 8 tray). Teaching methods: confidence building, pedagogy, student engagement, rigorous monitoring, given exercises regularly (before each class). From my background in psychology, I am mindful of this necessary component on my way to adapt to the student and identify gaps to propose an effective methodology.
- 15 years experience in public and private schools (including 5 years of teaching at the university in statistics, psychology and biology at the University of Strasbourg)
- MCU qualification by the National Council of Universities (since 2009)
- PhD Science (cognitive psychology) in 2008
- Research Master degree in Biology in 2004
- Professional Master degree in scientific communication in 2012
My rates are driven by my experience in higher education (University of Strasbourg) and my university studies (Master's degree and PhD in Science: bac 10), my reputation, the quality of my classes and strict monitoring of the student. All students that I had during all successful year without exception.
- journalist specializing in science and health science book Planet Service & techno and Le Monde newspaper, magazines and Life Science, Research, Cash, (print and web: desk, survey and writing articles, data page HTML / CSS)
- Director / writer and editor, Multimedia hub, Audiovisual Service of the Museum of Natural History, Paris.
- Assistant Editor (log Dealers of Science); 2005/2009 ATER for Education and Research in psychology / biology / medicine (Qualification Lecturer, CNU-Qty 2009)
2001-2004 science missions in France and abroad:
- Vigilance, Memory & apnées
- Sleep Disorders Unit, Hospital of Strasbourg;
- Marine Ecology leatherbacks (followed Argos)
- Awala Yalimapo, Guyana;
- Social cognition in primates - Primate Centre, France / / South Africa DRC;
- Videotracking space capabilities lemurs - Ecology Laboratory, Brunoy;
- Neurophysiology of brain aging lemur - INSERM d'Orsay;
- Cognitive Abilities weaver birds from Africa - Museum of Natural History, Paris.
Master 2 2011/2012 science journalism ISIC- University Bordeaux 3, Grade B (communication / CAM, journalistic writing, multimedia tools, web publishing)
2004/2008 PhD thesis in psychology and cognitive neuroscience (grant MNRT) LINC CNRS - University of Strasbourg, Neurological Clinic - Unit of sleep disorders; Thesis Prize 2008 (Biological Society of Strasbourg) Theme: Vigilance and memory in patients with sleep apnea
2002-2004 Master 2 of biology, physiology and behavior, ROLF CNRS - University of Strasbourg, with honors (Valedictorian ) Theme: Communication and cognition in Paris-Sud social primates
2001/2002 Mastery Population Biology, University - Orsay, with honors
Je recommande vivement ce professeur, très professionnel et expérimenté. Rigoureux, méthodique et très pédagogique, Michel est très apprécié de ses élèves. Très investi dans son travail et dans la préparation de ses cours, Michel est un professeur expert qui propose une aide précieuse pour tout élève ou étudiant en perte de confiance et de résultats.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest general knowledge lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, nonverbal communication lessons for all!
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$80|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$400|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$800|