This is an online program for small focus groups. Each week we pick an exciting data science element and work on it with hands-on examples. This program will allow you to learn critical tools and libraries for a Data Scientist such as:
Jupyter, Spyder, PyCharm
A scientist with a strong passion of teaching.
Data Science Mastery program is created to help individuals who would like to understand the theory and practice of data science with real world projects. I take absolute beginners and bring them to high competency required for the job market.
Skilled Postdoctoral Research Fellow with 6 years of hands-on experience in laser spectroscopy, experience in the design, construction, and control of novel laboratory instrumentation and extensive teaching experience in Physics with consistent top student reviews
01/2017 to 02/2018 Postdoctoral Research Fellow Medical College of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, WI
• Conducted experimental and computational research on MR-Linac medical linear accelerator to
pinpoint the instrument design effect on the dose distribution
• Generated 3D and IMRT dose plans with Monaco workstation
• Received Machine quality assurance and safety trainings
• Authored professional scientific papers for publishing in peer-reviewed journals
• Explored data to discover patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies and trends
• Gained knowledge of radiation safety procedures, standards
• Calibrated and operated radiation detection instruments
01/2009 to 05/2017 Research & Teaching Assistant Temple University – Philadelphia, PA, USA
• Designed and carried out laser spectroscopy experiments
• Gained extensive experience in operating, troubleshooting various types of lasers such as tunable single longitudinal mode ring dye and Ti:Sapphire lasers, and their Diode, Argon-Ion pump lasers, Fourier Transform Interferometer (FTIR) and double grating spectrometer (SPEX 1404)
• Carried out computational studies of predissociation dynamics of diatomic molecules (specifically Alkali Dimers)
• Designed and developed data extraction and cleansing routines
• Gained extensive teaching experience by teaching Freshmen Physics labs, Modern Physics labs, and problem-solving sessions
• Provided academic and informational support to students outside of lecture by holding regular office hours and offering mentoring and advice
• Maintained a safe work environment in the research with annual radiation safety trainings
01/2006 to 10/2008 Research & Teaching Assistant
Boğaziçi University – Istanbul, Turkey
• Designed and developed plastic optical fiber sensors
• Analyzed the physical and optical properties of nano-particle-doped polymers and their sensor applications
• Planned, modified and executed research techniques, procedures and tests
• Taught Freshman Physics labs, Modern Physics labs, and problem-solving sessions
05/2017 Ph.D.: Physics
Temple University - Philadelphia, PA, USA
09/2008 Master of Science: Physics
• AWARDS AND HONOURS , The Peter Havas Scholarship for Outstanding Physics Graduate Scholarship from Temple University College of Science and Technology (CST) (2016
Perfect! Clear instructions and knowledgeable guidance
Aydin is a highly competent scientist with long years of teaching and research experience. He has high impact science journals. His teaching skills are superb. He knows the subjects he teach thoroughly. His students consistently enters top universities.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer languages lessons for all!
Taking python lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$65|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$325|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$650|