Nothing is beyond understanding. I can say from experience that most difficult subjects are categorized as such because of the manner they're presented in. I'm thorough and will make sure you understand all the elements with which you can develop your own conclusions to encourage your success.
My name is Paul, I studied civil engineering for three years before transferring to physics and achieving honours. I've worked as a consultant for several engineering firms for two and a half years. I'm now specializing in data science and machine learning.
Systematic Data Scientist with 2 years of experience in Python and extensive training in its data science and machine learning libraries. Expert in data collection for research and metric analysis. Proven skill in effective collaboration, maintaining lasting rapport with colleagues and clients.
Undergraduate Solid-State Researcher - Lakehead University
(Sept 2019 - May 2020)
• Conducted experiments using X-Ray Photoelectron Spectrometry to understand sample behaviour which led to the discovery of a novel bond length
Junior Geotechnical Designer - EXP Inc.
(Jun 2018 - Sept 2018)
• Interpreted and interrelated geotechnical reports and research data to adapt to field conditions which minimized construction delays in uncertain conditions
Quality Control Analyst - Utility Structures Inc
(May 2018 - Jun 2018)
• Controlled the process of production to solve issues in summer concrete mixtures by limiting admixtures and decreasing costs by 55%
Asphalt Team Supervisor - Fulton Hogan
(May 2017 - Sept 2017)
• Managed bid proposals for region contracts and solved discrepancies in contractual documents which increased awarded contracts
Senior Construction Inspector - WSP
(Sept 2016 - Feb 2017, Sept 2014 - Sept 2015)
• Identified contractual and regulatory infractions (for operational efficiency, safety, etc.) to increase efficiency and support stakeholders proposed timeline
Honours Bachelor of Science
Lakehead University, Physics, 2020
• Honours Thesis
• President of Lakehead University Physics Association
Masters of Data Science
• Specialization in Machine Learning
Bachelor of Engineering – Civil
• Completed 3rd year before transferring to physics
• Data Scientist
• Intro to Machine Learning
• Advanced Tableau v2020.1.3
• Data Analyst
• Python for Finance
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|