I am passionate about Math and Physics, and I do my best to share this excitement with anyone who is getting to learn those subjects. My overarching teaching philosophy is based on showing how the concepts and tools on a given area of knowledge connect with other fields, so as to help the student get familiar with how what they are currently learning fits into a bigger picture.
I am a first-year PhD student in Physics. I have a BSc from the Federal University of Pernambuco (Brazil) and a MSc from the University of Waterloo, both also in Physics. I have experience tutoring university-level students, both as an undergraduate teaching assistant in Brazil, and as a graduate teaching assistant now during my PhD.
- BSc in Physics, Federal University of Pernambuco (Recife, Brazil)
- MSc in Physics, Sao Paulo State University (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Msc in Physics, University of Waterloo
- Currently a PhD student in the University of Waterloo, with a PhD resident position at Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics
- Won numerous medals in Brazilian national olympiads (Math, Physics, Robotics, among others) in high school
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$115||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$220||$200|