I will help you develop interest in the subject by not only going over the theory but through various real life applications. A typical class would include interaction, simulation, doubts clearing and follow up for the next class, not mentioning that all this would be done in a pace that suits your learning style.
I am a physics/sciences teacher with 6+ years of experience in classroom teaching and virtual teaching. I have a Masters in Physics and Bachelors in Education. I love the subject and will enable you in finding that interest.
(concealed information) • (concealed information)
4975 Southampton Dr, Mississauga, L5M 8C8
6+ years of experience as a physics/general sciences teacher. Passionate in delivering the curriculum according to the 21st century skills. Preparing tailored lesson plans that suits the varied skills and abilities of the learner is one of my strengths as a teacher/facilitator. Enabling leaners appreciate the beauty of physics/sciences through investigation, collaboration is something that I would focus upon.
Science Teacher Jan 2014 - Mar 2020
The Millennium School• Dubai
• Develop a comprehensive lesson plan that includes a visible learning progress pattern throught the lesson.
• Prepare and administer differentiated assessments inorder to accomodate the diverse needs of the learners.
• Creating ILPs for required students and closely monitoring the same.
• Enabling digital learning through various online platforms that allows a healthy interaction among students and the teacher.
• Managing the Middle School Blog – Uploading information on events, competitions and interesting news across the Middle School.
• Middle school competitive exam data analyzer – suggest interventions and their implementation across the sections.
• Enabling ability based learning through hands on experiments, text material, simulations and outdoor learning.
• Perform administrative duties in the department such as collecting evidences for the annual school inspection.
Physics Teacher Jun 2013 - Dec 2013
The Indian Public School
• Handled grades 8 and 9 Physics classes. Followed the Cambridge IGCSE pattern in conducting experiments and setting question papers.
• Conducted support sessions and prepared extra learning material for those required.
• Engaged students in outdoor learning for a stimulating learning atmosphere and to emphasize the real world applications to the concepts.
• Organized forums on different topics in Physics and facilitated student led discussions.
B.Ed. Jun 2012 - Apr 2013
Loyola College of Education • Chennai
M.Sc. Physics Jun 2010 - Mar 2012
Womens Christian College • Chennai
B.Sc. Physics Jun 2007 - Mar 2010
Stella Maris College • Chennai
• Certified Microsoft Innovative Educator
• Well versed with google forms, zoom
• Solution oriented
• Ontario Teaching Certificate - in progress- Application no. 707694
References available upon request.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, other sciences lessons for all!
Taking thermodynamics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||$90||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||$170||Not available||$200|