My teaching methodology is to facilitate and simplify the subjects as much as possible, giving a lot of examples from the real life to help the students understanding the complicated scientific matters while showing them the importance and the applications of these subjects to our lives.
Mainly, I am a professional Mechanical Certified Engineer of Ontario,I have also a Masters Degree in the Mechanical Engineering. I have been teaching Physics, Thermodynamic, Fluid Mechanics, Auto Cad and Strenght of Materials for many years with Sheridan College and Centennial College,
• M.Sc. & B.Sc. in the Mechanical Engineering
• Licensed Professional Engineer Ontario P. Eng.
• Extensive engineering and automotive retail experience in the capacity of service manager
• Strong academic skills in teaching and training of undergraduate/postgraduate students with community colleges and training centers in Canada.
• Solid background and hands on Automotive Engineering/service training
• Strong practical experience in automotive service, Hi-tech trouble shooting and engine reconditioning
• High skills in developing courses and programs from scratch
• Strong background in the manufacturing, fabrication processes and machine shops
• Capable of administering researches, feasibility studies and R&D programs
• Self-motivated, able to set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long-term goals
• High skills in solving complex problems, flexible and analytical
• Proficient Auto CAD design skills, used in the mechanical and electrical design of HVAC systems, equipment, mechanical diagrams, electrical circuits, controls, others
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, (presentation, reporting and writing), having managed & dealt with diversity professionals, clients and staff members
• Leadership personality, Team player and strong initiative in decision –making
Engineering Manager of Techno Air Inc.
Centennial College, Markham, Ontario, Canada
• Conducted Engineering courses to the full time students (such as Fluid Mechanics, Manufacturing Processes, and Properties of materials).
Gal Power Systems
Hi-Tech Service Consultant, Generator Sets
• Supervised the installation and commissioning of the Diesel power generation sets
• Designed and sized the different ventilation systems for power plants
• Performed the different trouble shooting of generator sets technical problems/failures
1- Sheridan College, Brampton
School of Applied Computing and Engineering Sciences
• Conducted Computer Graphics courses to the full time students
2- EPIC (Educational Program Innovation Center), Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
• Conducted HVAC Advanced Courses for engineers and technologists.
Air-O- Mix INC., Toronto, ON
ISO 9001:2000 Registered
Chief Project/ Design Engineer
• Supervised/executed different HVAC projects, starting from the customer inquiry up to the site installation and commissioning (that work included: reviewing the customer requirements, field visits to the project site, sizing of components, executing the Auto CAD Design, supervising the manufacturing process and testing of final product)
• Executed R/D activities to improve the final products and achieve the customer expectations
Air Wise Inc., Mississauga, ON
Senior Design Engineer
• Executed all the calculations for the design of industrial and commercial HVAC equipment (like air handling units, direct & indirect gas fired make- up units and customized air handling units), in accordance with CSA Standards and Codes
• Performed technical reports, included the different failure analysis studies, testing, performance evaluation, and development reports
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$50||Not available|