I believe in co-learning -- I am on the same journey at my students and together, through rational dialogue, socratic inquiry and consistent revision, I will improve my students' abilities to argue and craft persuasive essays according to scholarly standards.
I have a TEFL Certificate from U of T, a General Arts Diploma from Humber, a Bachelors of Arts in History from U of T and I am currently a Law student at the University of Leicester in the U.K.
University of Leicester – LLB (2020 – present)
TEFL Certificate, University of Toronto – Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (2020)
University of Toronto, Toronto ON (2014 - 2018)
Dean’s List (University of Toronto 2014-15)
Humber College, Toronto ON (2012-2014)
President’s Medal Award for Academic Achievement (2014)
Rawls Political Economy Award (2014)
Dean’s List (Humber College 2013-14)
January 2020 – September 2020
Financial Services Representative • CIBC
• Located at Pearson Airport Mobile Banking Services, driving sales through customized sales strategies for travelers, offering various CIBC Visa Aventura products.
• A very fast paced work environment, I am strong & effective communicator – targeting specific demographics, delivering key messaging, tailoring sales strategies to clients’ needs and consistently hitting sales targets (80 percent approval rating currently)
May – Jan 2019
Tour Coordinator • Karma Casting
• Worked as team lead on a Western Canadian marketing tour for a popular alcoholic beverage brand
• Developed and maintained relationships with District Managers and event planners in order to build brand awareness/recognition
• Travelled to a variety of venues and set up pop-up outdoor activations, collecting consumer data info and engaging with consumers over interactive games
November 2017- 18
Sales Representative • Mosaic Solutions
• Instrumental in the organization, coordination and implementation of marketing campaigns for diverse clients (Facebook, Shopify, Olay, Keurig)
• Acted as brand representative at trade shows and other special events, interacting with consumers, collecting data and delivering key messaging
• Worked on various social responsibility campaigns (Telus’ anti-bullying, BMO para-sports), delivering key messaging in a judicious fashion
July 2014- March 2017
Sales Representative • SDI Marketing
• Traveled across Ontario both independently and as Team Lead acquiring new credit card applications
• Consistently met or exceeded sales targets
• Tailored sales pitches to different consumers with a considerable degree of success
Extra-curricular and Volunteer
• Maintain a healthy lifestyle
• Avid reader of self-improvement and the Bible
• Enjoy attending cultural festivals and travelling
• Member of environmental conservation group, The Friends of the Coves, in London, ON
• Volunteer for Guitars Not Guns (a charity dedicated to helping at risk youth in various priority neighborhoods in the City of Toronto (West Hill, Warden Woods)
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest political science lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, current affairs lessons for all!
Taking philosophy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|