Hi teaching methods would be to have a better understanding of where my students were yet so I would start out with having them write a short couple paragraphs on a particular subject that gives me a better idea of what level they are at and each individual will be at a different place and based on that the program structure will start from there and we will grow graduating to a level that will help them become more efficient in correspondence articulating and help them keep growing towards I would call when they need to have more structure to guide them with a perspective of glow of what they’re doing great grow and glow again just reinforcing they’re doing well they’re moving forward helping them build confidence
I am a account executive business to business business to consumer 18 years plus and I graduated from University of Western Ontario King‘s College with my major in sociology and I completed my real estate license on Fanshawe College and acquired my disability accident and sickness license broker for Ontario and I’ve had mini mini training sessions professionally And upgrading and software through triage college recently. My teacher message would be to reach out to each individual get them to write a short story on a particular subject so I can get to understand who they are and where they are at in terms of ESL and creating a program structuring where we need to start with each individual which will probably be at a different level for many and probably creating a structured program.
EXCEPTIONAL HIGHLY ORGANIZED SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ACCOUNT MANAGER ENRICHED WITH 18+ YEARS’ WORK EXPERIENCE IN B2B OUTSIDE SALES. CONSISTENTLY ACHIEVES ANNUAL SALES OBJECTIVES AND INCREASES THE OVERALL CUSTOMER BASE. EXCEL AT UNCOVERING CUSTOMER NEEDS, FINDING SOLUTIONS, HANDLING OBJECTIONS, SKILLED IN BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS, NEGOTIATING AND CLOSING SALES, AND OVERALL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. I AM ENTHUSIASTIC WITH EXPERTISE IN NEW REVENUE STREAM, SALES AND MARKETING, AND CORPORATE PRESENTATIONS.
“As a valuable part of our company you have brought many qualities to our organization and exemplified our shared values”. Shane Mahoney, Ontario President
• SW ON TERRITORY SPECIALIST ACCOMPLISHED IN CLIENT/CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP SELLING
• PROVEN SALES TRACK RECORD EXCEPTIONAL TIME MANAGEMENT
• ADEPT AT NEGOTIATING AND CLOSING SALES PROSPECTING, COLD CALLING AND NETWORKING
• STRONG INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
• STRONG COMMUNICATOR
• UPSELLING AND CONSULTATIVE SELLING
• EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
• MANAGED PORTFOLIO 200+ ACCOUNTS
• CREATED STRATEGIES TO DEVELOP & EXPAND EXISTING CUSTOMER SALES
• 110% INCREASE YEAR OVER YEAR JUNE2011/12
• GAINED DISTINCTION AS A SUPERIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PERFORMER ACCOMPLISHING AND SECURING $157,074 ANNUALIZED IN CLOSE WINS OPPORTUNITIES
• HEALTHY AND BUOYANT SALES FUNNEL
“Holly is a hard worker and one of my strongest sales representatives”. Marc Lacoursiere, Sales Manager
• SALES MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE SALES-I, 2011-2013
• BROKER, ACCIDENT DISABILITY & SICKNESS, PROVINCIAL LICENSE, 2015
• POWER POINT, 2016, MS OUTLOOK OFFICE EXCEL AND WORD, 2016
• MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER SERIES, TOP 10 NON-MONETARY REWARDS, WESTON MANAGEMENT GROUP, NOVEMBER 2011
• ACTIVE MEMBER, LONDON CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, 1999 – 2009, 2013
• CREATING COMMUNICATION CONNECTIONS, JOSEPH SHERREN, CSP, HOF, 2009 MAXIMIZING YOUR POTENTIAL, JOSEPH SHERREN, CSP, HOF, 2009
• ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES, 2008
• PROFESSIONAL SELLING SKILLS, 2008
• LEARNING WORKSTATION, 2008
• MS EXCEL 2000 INTERMEDIATE LEVEL, CIL, 2008
• CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM) SOFTWARE SALESFORCE.COM, 2004-2010
• SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF “THE GLOBAL TIME-LIFE CONNECTION” TIME MANAGEMENT COURSE, 2004
• VICE-PRESIDENT, PUBLIC RELATIONS, TOASTMASTER INTERNATIONAL, 2002/2003
• DALE CARNEGIE MOTIVATIONAL TRAINING SESSIONS, LONDON, 2001/2002
03/19 – PRESENT, H&H, LLC
SMALL BUSINESS COACH CONSULTANT
• SUPPORTING CLIENTS ON STRATEGY, PLANNING AND PROBLEM SOLVING.
• HELP CLIENTS DEVELOP BUSINESS SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE.
• GIVE ADVICE AND BRAINSTORM WITH CLIENT TO PRODUCE PRACTICLE RESULTS AND ENHANCE STRATEGIC THINKING.
• CREATE BY FOCUSING ON PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT, TIME MANAGEMENT, SELF-SABOTAGING BEHAVIOR, FIND CLARITY, DECISION MAKING AND GETTING INTO ACTION.
• HELP THE CLIENT FIND ANSWERS WITHIN THEMSELVES.
08/2018 – 01/2019 ASHLEY HOMESTORE LONDON ON
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST, SALES PROFESSIONAL
• SALES PROFESSIONAL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING AN EXCEPTIONAL IN-STORE EXPERIENCE FOR EVERY GUEST RESULTING IN INCREASED STORE SALES AND CUSTOMER LOYALTY
01/2017 – 08/2017 ADT SECURITY CANADA CAMBRIDGE ON
BUSINESS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
• PLAN, COORDINATE AND IMPLEMENT COMMERCIAL SALES FUNCTIONS AND PROCESS.
• ATTAIN AND STRIVE TO EXCEED BUDGETED REVENUE EXPECTATIONS.
• RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING EFFECTIVE CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION.
• BUILDING SOLID CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP THROUGHOUT THE ACCOUNTS LIFE CYCLE.
• ENSURE CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS ARE FULFILLED WHILE QUICKLY RESOLVING CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS CONCERNING INSTALLATION, SERVICE OR CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE ISSUES, THEREBY PRESERVING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER RELATIONS.
09/2015 – 02/2016 LANDMARK CANADA LONDON ON
BROKER, INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT
• DISABILITY, ACCIDENT & SICKNESS
03/2011 – 08/2015 OFFICE CENTRAL MARKHAM, ON
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
• PIONEER AND ESTABLISH PRESENCE IN LONDON & AREA TERRITORY FOR CANADIAN FAMILY OWNED/OPERATED STATIONERY COMPANY.
• RESPONSIBLE FOR BUILDING PARTNER BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS THROUGH PROSPECTING NEW/DORMANT ACCOUNTS AND GROW BUSINESS LINE WITHIN EXISTING CUSTOMER BASE.
• DRIVE BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS WITH KEY DECISION MAKER, INFLUENCER AND CHAMPION, THROUGH VALUE ADDED SOLUTIONS.
• PREPARE EFFECTIVE BUSINESS PROCUREMENT PRESENTATIONS AND QUOTATIONS TO ENHANCE THE CLIENT'S BUSINESS STRATEGIES. DILIGENTLY MAINTAINED SALES FUNNEL IN AN INTENSELY COMPETITIVE MARKET.
05/1999 - 05/2010 STAPLES ADVANTAGE MISSISSAUGA, ON
• MANAGE A SPECIFIED GEOGRAPHIC TERRITORY FOR A # 1 GLOBAL SUPPLIER OF OFFICE PRODUCTS, COMPUTER
• MANAGE DAY-TO-DAY RELATIONSHIP WITH EXISTING CUSTOMER BY DEVELOPING A HIGH VALUE ADDED RELATIONSHIP WITH BUYERS, DECISIONS MAKERS, AND EXECUTIVE DECISION MAKERS.
• IDENTIFY SHORT AND LONG-TERM SALES RETENTION, PENETRATION, AND CONVERSION OPPORTUNITIES.
• ACT AS PRIMARY CONTACT FOR BUYERS, WORK TOGETHER AS NEEDED WITH SALES MANAGER AND MANAGEMENT TEAM, & CUSTOMERS.
• CUSTOMER BASE INCLUDED MID TO LARGE MARKET ACCOUNTS IN VIRTUALLY ALL MANUFACTURING AND SERVICE INDUSTRIES.
• MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS TO ENABLE CUSTOMERS TO EXERCISE THE BEST SELECTIONS OF OFFICE CONSUMABLE PRODUCTS, INFORMATION PROCESSING ACCESSORIES, FURNITURE, AND CAPITAL EXPENDITURES.
• RESEARCH, QUALIFY, PREPARE AND PRESENT PROPOSALS TO ACQUIRE NEW MID-MARKET ACCOUNTS.
1986 FANSHAWE COLLEGE, LONDON, ON, REAL ESTATE & REAL ESTATE LAW REAL ESTATE CERTIFICATION
1984 UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN ONTARIO, LONDON, ON
ASSOCIATE OF SCIENCE SOCIAL SCIENCES
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$2525|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$25250|