Student-Centered Approach to Learning.
My primary role is to coach and facilitate student learning and overall comprehension of material, and to measure student learning through both formal and informal forms of assessment, like group projects, student portfolios, and class participation. In the student-centered classroom, teaching and assessment are connected because student learning is continuously measured during teacher instruction.
Instructor cum IT professional and Software developer with 4 years of IT experience.
• Master of Technology in Software Engineering Jan. 2012 - Dec. 2015
Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani, Rajasthan, India
• Bachelor of Science in Information Technology July 2008 - April 2011
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab, India
As per cancellation policy: Last minute cancellation is not allowed, But need to informed at-least 2 days prior to make adjustments for next class.
Role : Part Time Instructor Sep 2019 – Present
Client : College CDI – St Anjou Campus
• Delivering instruction that meets module and program objectives.
• Contributing to the development of curriculum and instructional materials.
• Supporting the administrative functions of the campus to enhance the student experience.
• Acting in a manner that upholds the College standards Participating in College
Role : Senior Java Consultant Nov 2018 – Aug 2019
Client : Boeing Distribution Services Inc. ( Earlier called KLX Aerospace Solutions Inc.)
Project : Chemical Management Program (HCL Technologies – Noida, India)
• Developed ATG REST APIs for mobile app and web portal.
• Helped the client to implement the Agile development lifecycle.
• Completed the POC of custom Admin Dashboard with help of Okta APIs.
• Participated in the AWS Certified Developer event organized by Skillsoft.
Role : Senior Project Engineer July 2018 –Nov 2018
Client : Fidelis Sustainability Distribution
Project: FSD (SimbaQuartz – Amritsar, India)
• Build the RESTful APIs, Ofbiz’s Services and Entity resources for different use-cases.
• Implemented the ical4j library for calendar’s events service.
Role : Senior Java/J2ee Developer June 2017 – May 2018
Client : T-Mobile
Project: Digital Commerce Platform (HCL Technologies – Noida, India)
• Developed the micro-services for different use-cases based on the technologies (like Spring Boot, Docker, Mockito, RESTful web services).
• Build the API resources based on the Elastic Path tool.
• Successfully controlled the server hits during the iPhone X launch time period.
• Completed the Elastic Path Certified Development Professional – Level 1 certification.
Role : Data Engineer Dec 2016 – May 2017
Client : Staples
Project: Data Highway (HCL Technologies – Noida, India)
• Delivered the different use-case based on the latest technologies (like Spring Boot, Apache Camel, Apache Service Mix, Spring MVC, Spring REST, Splunk, Apache Nifi, Apache Karaf, AWS, Bootstrap, Docker, Docker Compose).
• Build the utility Dashboard to get the servers’ details for different environments of different teams (like Web Methods, and many).
• Achieved the certificate of Certified Scrum Master organized by HCL Technologies, India.
Role : Java/J2ee Developer Sep 2016 –Nov 2016
Client : Bank of Montreal
Project : BMO (HCL Technologies – Noida, India)
• Requirement analysis, and understand existing work flow & development of the use-cases.
• Involvement to migrate the processes toward more Agile and CI.
Role : Java/J2ee Developer Dec 2015 –July 2016
Client : Aviva
Project : AVIVA-UK-HEALTH (Wipro Technologies – Bangalore, India)
• Involved in the agile based Feature Team for application development.
• Deployment of new applications’ features to the LIVE region.
• The automation script based on Puppet script for 6 JBOSS instance installation within 9 minutes.
• Created the testing utility for daily applications’ health check, which save our manual efforts.
• Accomplished the certification of Agile Certified Developer from Wipro Technologies, India.
Role : Java/J2ee Developer July 2013 –Nov 2015
Client : Aviva
Project : AVIVA-UK-HEALTH-MS (Wipro Technologies – Bangalore, India)
• Responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium non-complex components of a project module.
• Enhanced the LIVE and lower regions’ applications to be more efficient in terms of application requests.
• Upgraded the complex FICO BRE system from 6.10 to 7.2 versions within 2 months.
• Completed the web applications migration from JBOSS 4.2 to JBOSS 6.0 EAP.
• Honored with “Feather in My Cap” for Outstanding performance.
Role : Front End Developer Mar 2012 – Jun 2013
Client : Novartis
Project : US Brandsite - Oncology team (Wipro Technologies – Kolkata, India)
• Developed the web application for different products.
• Documentation regarding the new products for US market consumers and doctors.
• Got “Best Joiner” award from Project Manager of Novartis US.
• Awarded with “Most Swift Agile Developer” from client Novartis US.
He is a very learned teacher and has provided us with knowledge and practical usage of java in detail.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Learning isn't a problem, CSS lessons for all!
Taking XML lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|