My teaching methods are more based on a mixture of written and visual explanations. This way the student is able to really understand the concept. I myself am more of a visual learner so I understand that not all students are going to learn the same way.
I am a public health student and have also minored in geography. I have given private tutoring lessons to kids before, helping them with their science, English, French, and humanities homework. Furthermore, I have also worked with students through a variety of volunteer services at school.
Summary of Skills
• Time Management
• Active listener
• Critical thinker
• Reliable and dependable
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Team player
July 2017 - August 2017
Content Writer - (Unpaid)
• Was a content writer for a company called Marham in Pakistan.
• I researched and wrote articles about health.
• I also edited previously written articles.
• I answered calls related to questions about Marham.
Seymour-Hannah Sports and Entertainment Centre - Volunteer
• Supervised and helped set a booth for kids activities
• Interacted and helped young kids with their crafts.
June 2017 – August 2017
Teacher – Volunteer
• I was in charge of students aged 7-11 at an online institution
• I taught them life lessons and read them stories
April 2018 - PRESENT
Brock University, St Catharine’s - Bachelor of Public Health/Minor in Geography Year 3
SEPTEMBER 2013 - JULY 2016
K12 International Academy – Grades 9-12
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literature lessons for all!
Taking essay writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$22|