I believe in a student centered approach. Every student is unique in his or her own way. Their teaching style should be the same. To ensure the student is getting the best possible learning experience. Every student learns differently.
I am a university graduate with a bachelor of kinesiology. I have worked as a tutor for 4 years at Brock University and provided tutoring for students ranging from first to fourth year. I also have tutored high school students and elementary school students on the side.
I am striving to obtain full time employment by ways of personal tutoring. Provide education through a student centered approach ensuring that there is a comfortable and encouraging e
nvironment where growth and improvement can occur.
Bachelor of Kinesiology (Honours) June 2012 - June 2017
Brock University, St. Catharines, ON Canada
· Gained Extensive knowledge in human physiology and anatomy through formal lectures, labs, and research.
PointClickCare (Account Management Enabler) June 2016 - Present
Head Office, Mississauga, ON
· Understand the role and importance of PointClickCare to skilled nursing facilities, specialized care, and long-term care facilities.
· Provide successful resolution to customer inquiries through troubleshooting and utilizing critical thinking with software.
· Made calls to current and future customers to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
· Worked With marketing on the SUMMIT campaign in July 2016, aiding in Promotion through calling and email.
· Provide important data to sales and marketing.
· Actively participated in meetings and conference calls.
· Worked heavily on NetSuite and Microsoft Excel.
Brock University, Recruitment and Liaison September 2016 - May 2017
(Brock Ambassador, Recruitment Officer)
· Communicate with prospective students over the phone, actively listening and answering all questions.
· Gave presentations to 150 + student recruitment events.
· Providing information regarding academic programs and all campus services.
· Provide campus tours.
· Assist during recruitment and Brock University events.
· Welcoming guests, providing a comfortable atmosphere.
· Providing guests with impeccable customer service.
Brock University, Student Development Center September 2015 - April 2016
(A-Z Learning Services Admin)
· Provide tutoring services to kinesiology students and ESL students.
· Handle office inquiries, schedule all appointments for instructors, answer the phones and reply to emails.
· Prepare print orders for workshops.
· Organize files.
Kinesiology Student Trainer (Clinical) May 2015 - January 2017
Brock-Niagara Center for Health and Well-Being, St. Catharines, ON
· Built positive rapport with clients through displaying commitment to their individual goals and needs.
· Exemplified excellent communication skills through active listening and answering concerns.
· Provided information and applied knowledge regarding injuries and health behaviours.
· Worked with post joint replacement surgery, post heart attack, and stroke clientele.
· Created and delivered individualized, one-on-one training for acute joint injuries, cardiovascular health and over all skeletal muscle strength.
· Facilitated balance and gait training with the senior demographic in the SeniorFit program.
· Demonstrated a positive attitude, understanding, and empathy with clients and staff.
· Improved flexibility and joint range of motion.
Athletic Therapist (150hrs +) October 2014 - April 2015
Canada Prep Football Academy, St. Catharines, ON
· Delivered independent injury assessment and treatment on the field.
· Exhibited time management skills and maintained a detail-oriented perspective in a high stress environment.
· Demonstrated flexibility in dedicated time while providing athletic therapy on the road throughout the United States.
· Provided certified taping and wrapping of ankles, knees, and shoulders.
· Conducted pre-concussion and post-concussion assessments.
Athletic Therapy Assistant (150hrs) May 2012 - September 2014
Mississauga Blues Rugby Football Club, Mississauga, ON
· Shadowed and worked closely with a Certified Athletic Therapist mentor.
· Provided independent injury assessment and treatment in a high pressure environment.
· Conducted over 100 Standardized Concussion Assessment Tool (SCAT) tests for pre-concussion and several post-concussion assessments.
· Provided individuals with certified taping and wrapping for both practice and games.
Brock University Kinesiology Council September 2016 – April 2017
Former Senior Student Representative
· Organized and help execute the Brock University KINNECT Conference, bringing professionals working in diverse aspects of kinesiology to meet with current students.
· Organized and contacted conference speakers and booked audiovisual equipment.
· Articulated suggestions clearly and, when appropriate, respectfully shared constructive criticism in meetings.
PointClickCare 2016 Food Drive
Account Management Team Captain
· Tracked donation amounts/cans.
Updated the Charity Committee on a weekly basis with new numbers.
Promoted and encouraged the team members to donate.
· First Aid Training CPR Certificate March 2016
· Certified training in Taping and Wrapping injuries October 2015
· Certified Ambassador of the Niagara Region May 2015
RESEARCH EXPERENCE, TRANSCRIPTS AND RFERENCES: Available upon request
Yunus is very knowledgable and very patient making him an excellent teacher, he can help you reach your high expectations with structured plans and milestones. Highly recommend him as he is organized and will cater his plan according to the specific individual.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cell biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, anatomy lessons for all!
Taking physiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$30|