I prefer teaching based on real life experiences as I possess thorough knowledge in formulating and implementing a self-motivated atmosphere
I am an experienced candidate with proficiency in retail operations, strategic planning, business analysis, change management, performance management, process improvement and productivity improvement.
I have done my Bachelors in Business Management (BBM) from Kakatiya University and also completed Post Graduate in Business Administration (PGCBA) from University of Wollongong
Strategic Planning | Operational Excellence | Analytics |Continuous Improvement |Change Management
• Experienced candidate with proficiency in retail operations, strategic planning, business analysis, change management, performance management, process improvement and productivity improvement
• Competent in Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), SAP end user interface and Oracle end user interface
• Managed projects in Customer experience, productivity improvement, change management, process improvement and retail operations
• Maintained, developed and delivered operational processes, deployment and productivity models
• Driven performance and change management across 90 stores in 5 regions
• Handled retail sales, operations, HR activities, expansion and marketing across multiple stores and regions
• Handled profit & Loss for stores at a territory level by managing retail operations, designed and implemented sales plans, new business concepts and executing annual sales objectives
• Exposure in to Lean Six Sigma methodologies (DMAIC, kaizen, 5S, Strategy Deployment, and other key Lean tools and methodologies)
• Trained in Project Management tools and methodologies (Knowledge Areas, Process groups and ITTO’s) based on PMBOK 5th Edition
• Upgrading career skills with Lean Six Sigma Certification, PMP certification and Data Analytics
CORE SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Microsoft Office • Customer Service • Strategic Planning
• Team Management • Succession Planning • Profit & Loss
• Business Analysis • Operations Management • Change Management
• Project Management
• Budgeting • Performance Management
• Balanced scorecard • Competition Analysis
• Productivity Analysis
• Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/XP/NT (4.0),
• Software Packages: MS-Office, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Excel
• Network TCP/IP
Manager – Business Excellence (Operational Excellence) – Full Time 2013- 2018
Area Operations Manager
Landmark Group(Centrepoint), Riyadh Saudi Arabia.
• Held responsible for driving revenue growth of 90 large format stores (3.75 M Sq. Ft) by Improving efficiency in sales, staff and processes through business analysis, training and reinforcing operations
• Launched 5 Store of Excellence (Centre of Excellence) stores in KSA
• Prepared organization structure for Centrepoint Retail operations
• Implemented and monitored duty manager concept across 90 stores in 5 regions (checklists, floor walks, deployment model balanced scorecard and Rota forecasting)
• Implemented and monitored customer service journey touch points and customer charter across 90 stores in 5 regions
• Introduced performance management, succession and manpower planning for 90 stores staff, area managers, retail operations managers, visual merchandisers and key retail support teams
• Monitored, managed and amended standard Centrepoint SOP’s and policies as per country law and culture
• Created Focus of the week and month communications including quarterly and annual announcements for an audience of ~7000 employees
• Prepared and presented monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual Balanced scorecard (store, area, region and territory wise)
• Prepared annual manpower budget for 90 stores and field teams (5 regions) – FY 16-17 and 17-18
• Implemented standardized retail ways of working across 90 stores in 5 regions
• Realigned cash counters in 15 stores based on sale and space analysis
• Led Nationalization and Feminization project involving phase wise transition of manpower and processes
• Developed Area Manager Efficiency optimization and cost saving model
• Optimized Cashiers Operations with an annual potential saving of CAD$ 1.5 M
• Launched E-Commerce and Click and Collect operations across 90 stores in KSA – 2017
• Performed research, analysis and prepared a project on customer wait time to reduce overall customer waiting time at the cash tills in Centrepoint stores across KSA (October 2017 to December 2017).
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, marketing lessons for all!
Taking management and organization lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$16|