Focus on planning and tailor sessions to your career and how you are looking to excel. We will focus on project management, sales skills, leading teams, marketing, communications. Sessions meant for any level whether starting or experienced. Let's work together.
Over 20 years experience leading teams, managing projects and getting sales, marketing results. I have mentored many who have gone on to build successful, rewarding careers. I want to help you either through advice, mentoring, training, and providing leadership skills.
Vice President, Sales & Operations (Security Industry)
• Lead main security business sales teams to over 50% sales increases in first year with company
• Achieved profitability targets for main security business – over 50% of salespeople had their best producing year ever
• Lead secondary company, a security firm in the agriculture business, to 30% sales growth in first year
• Helped build a project management group to shift business into large scale commercial space in the industry
• Lead a third business line focusing on working alone solutions to a record year for new users – Sept 2017 (1750 users) to Sept 2018 (2500 users)
• Lead a team of 25 salespeople and support staff across three companies based in centers across western Canada
• Responsible for bottom line profitability of three companies and report directly to CEO
• Lead a variety of security related projects (product and service development) along with determining ways to manage expense side of businesses
• Responsible along with other leaders to build better training processes for teams across company
Vice President – Product Management & Planning (Financial Services Industry)
• Led teams to grow two mass market product lines from start-up to $4 Billion between 2014-2017
• Led teams to grow an insurance-investment oriented product line from $50 Million (2009) to $2 Billion
• Led development of Strategic Charitable Giving Program that has grown to over $60 Million since 2011
• Held increasing strategic and product management/development responsibility over time as firm assets grew from $30 Billion (2004) to $80 Billion (2017)
• Set strategy, training and pricing support to win multi-million dollar investment accounts (typically clients with over $1.5 Million to invest)
• Successfully launched, marketed and trained to numerous internal sub-brands across 5,000-person sales channel targeted at affluent and mass market clientele
• Nurtured relationships and conducted due diligence oversight with 18 global partners to help build profile, awareness and multi-billion sales within a cross country channel of sales advisors and the firm’s over 1 million clients
• Led teams in the product launch/execution and oversight services supporting over $80 billion in client investments comprising 150 investment funds, and a distribution network of 5000 professional advisors
• Led and motivated professional management teams to peak levels of performance, as well as consistently developed their skills through coaching.
• Managed a multi-million dollar budget and coordinated the efforts of 15-20 direct staff
• Oversaw relationship management and growth activities of 18 global strategic partners,
• Leveraged unique tactics and leading-edge social media technology to deliver marketing plans/ support, training and client case management
• Sponsored diverse cross company initiatives ranging from new product launches to adhering to changing regulatory requirements.
• Consulted regularly with the executive committee and other senior management teams to discuss, evaluate and plan corporate-wide strategies and organizational initiatives
• Presented consistently to large groups of sales advisors on range of investment topics
• Actively participated in national regulatory committees within financial services sector
• Negotiated contracts with multiple service providers to the investment sector
COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP AND EXPERIENCE:
1) National Organization that represents the food banking community in Canada
• Led development/implementation of the “fork & spoon” national brand for Food Banks Canada
• Active in helping build funding from $2 Million to $4 Million over five years
Roles: Chair of Marketing & Communications Committee, Member of Audit & Finance Committee
2) Large Public foundation that oversees over $120 Million in community assets that distributes grants within Manitoba
• Led team of diverse group of Winnipeg investment experts that has grown investment assets from $65 MM (2011) to $110 MM (2017)
Roles: Chair of Investment Committee, Member-Executive Committee, Current Vice-Chair
3) Community based food provision (soup kitchen) and nutrition centre to those who have difficulty making ends meet
• Led the team which grew revenues from $400k to $600k over past six years
• Introduced Low Cost Grocery program which provides nutritious food at cost versus mainstream higher priced grocery stores
• Introduced $1 Breakfast program to provide dignity of purchase
Roles: Chair, Board of Directors (2015-2017), Chair, Marketing/Communications (2011-2015)
4) Organization that honors education, poverty relief and charitable objectives beneficial to society
• Built brand awareness of organization's activities in Manitoba
• Represented the organization and policy initiatives to government bodies
• Developed policies and procedures on Emergency Relief provisions and funding
Roles: Chair, Business Advisory Board (won Lifetime Achievement award) – (2012-2014)
Vice Chair, (2010-2012), Chair, Emergency Disaster Services (2009-2012)
McGill University, Montreal, Canada (Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing, International Business)
University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Canada (Marketing)
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest professional training lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, professional transition lessons for all!
Taking pitch lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|