I try to teach my student in the most effective way possible so that he/she understands the concept and learns in it in a way they won’t forget easily. My approach is to make the student think so that they learn how to tackle problems or understand concepts independently when required.
I am an international student from India studying at the University of Alberta since 2020. I’m doing Bachelor of Science General with Physics as my Major and Computing Science as my Minor. I completed my High School Degree from Springdales School Pusa Road, New Delhi, India in 2020.
My rates will be affected by travel distance.
● Bachelor of Science: Major - Physics, Minor - Computing Science
September 2020 – May 2024 (Graduation year)
University of Alberta, Edmonton, AB
● High School:
April 2017 – April 2020
Springdales School, Pusa Road, New Delhi, India
Technical Knowledge / Skills:
● Basic knowledge of C++ and Python
● Basic knowledge of Microsoft office suite
● School Dance Coordinator
● Trained professionally as a student at The DanceWorx in Jazz
● Recipient of full attendance in school for 10 consecutive years, highlighting the dedication
● Proficient sportsman, representing school and zonal in cricket regularly
● Anil Das Gupta M.R. Trophy for the best student in cultural activities
● Regular participation in school extracurricular activities and social events
● Academic excellence scoring A + grade i.e above 90 % marks in high school
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, C++ lessons for all!
Taking computer languages lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$12||$12|