I will help the students hit the ground running and clarify any conceptual doubts they have in their journey to become a better engineer in the software industry.
I am a senior software engineer in a silicon valley startup and have extensive experience in developing reliable, scalable, distributed web applications using Python, NodeJS, ReactJS, AWS, Google Cloud Platform.
I have led and mentored multiple teams and scaled products to millions of users worldwide in production.
Senior Software Engineer Game.tv August 2019 - Present
● Designed and architected a payments microservice to buy virtual coins on the Game.tv platform and integrated
payment gateways in the app. Wrote RESTful API using Python/Django. Used MongoDB for database operations
and deployed the app using Docker containers and AWS ECS/Kubernetes
● Developed a community feed for Game.tv users with frontend in ReactJS and backend in Node.js . Integrated ads
from vendors in the feed . Used Redis and AWS DynamoDB/PostgreSQL for databases. Deployed app using Docker
container and Kubernetes
● Led a team of 3 developers and built a discord bot named Tourney in Node.js to host tournaments. Used docker
containers and Google cloud kubernetes engine to manage and scale the service. Efforts resulted in 25% increase
in user base , gradually becoming a major revenue source. Bot hosts 2 million tournaments daily.
● Wrote an autocomplete search service that would suggest users relevant games in Game.tv native platform
according to popularity, keyword, user location using ElasticSearch, Python. Deployed the service in GCP App
Backend Engineer Bluestacks September 2016 - August 2019
● Redesigned and engineered a microservice to build a subscription based premium model for Bluestacks platform
using Python/Django and frontend in ReactJS. Used RabbitMQ to consume and send events. Efforts led to over 32%
increase in premium subscriptions.
● Developed an affiliate ad network microservice to integrate various affiliate partner APIs in order to show non
premium user relevant ads. Wrote RESTful API in Python , database operations in AWS DynamoDB, deployed the
app using docker containers and AWS ECS(container service)
● Designed and implemented a reward distribution platform based on user game play , app usage time and other
metrics . Used MongoDB for database support and Google Cloud Firebase for pushing live web notifications
Node.js, Python, ReactJS, PostgreSQL, Docker, Redis, microservices, Google AppEngine, MySQL, RESTful API’s,
Amazon Web Services(AWS), Kafka, Swagger, Firebase, Redux, Google Cloud Platform(GCP), ElasticSearch, Kinesis,
Apache Flink, Big Data, Apache Beam, Google Cloud Dataflow
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C++ lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, python lessons for all!
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|