I normally ask my students to learn and explore the new aspects of each course by themselves. I guide them and teach them when they get into trouble with a concept! I personally believe that a good teacher should be able to teach his students how to be independent researchers.
I am a Ph.D. student in electrical engineering. I did my masters and bachelors both in electrical engineering. My research includes controlling bipedal robots and how to make them agile and faster! I have a good math background as it is crucial for my research.
• MSc. Electrical engineering: Control Major 2013-2015
Khajeh Nasir Toosi University of technology-Tehran, Iran
- Key courses at the university: Nonlinear Control, MIMO Systems, Advanced Mathematical Engineering, Optimal Control, Adaptive Control, Industrial Automation, Reinforcement Learning, Linear and Nonlinear Programming
- Self-educated courses: Robust Control, Neural Networks, Switching in Systems and Control, Fuzzy Type-2 Control
- Cumulative GPA: 17.16 out of 20
- Supervised by: Dr. Mahsan Tavakoli-Kakhki
Design and effectiveness analysis of trackers using delayed feedback based stabilizer controllers
In this thesis, a new tracking system based on the method of delayed feedback control is proposed. The proposed system benefits from all the features of the conventional state feedback with integral control including but not limited to disturbance rejection and robustness to the changes in the system parameters. The proposed tracking system improves the robustness property of the control system, also reduces the amplitude of the control signals, comparing to the conventional tracker.
• BSc. Electrical engineering: Control Major 2008-2012
Sahand University of technology-Tabriz, Iran
- Key courses: Linear Control, Modern Control Systems, Digital Control, Industrial Control, Fuzzy Type-1 Control, Control Based on Computer Systems
- Cumulative GPA: 16.05 out of 20
- Supervised by: Dr. Mohammad Reza Azizian
Design and implementation of switching mode voltage and current source
In this thesis, based on UC3842 IC, switching mode voltage and current source are designed. These devices work as buck converters. At the first step, using a feedback from output voltage, the voltage source is implemented. Similarly, a feedback that is taken from output current realizes a current source. The controller is chosen based on the topology proposed by UC3842 IC datasheet. Moreover, considering appropriate values for output voltage and current ripples, the buck converter inductance and output RC filter are designed and implemented.
- (Submitted), Zahed Dastan-Mahsan Tavakoli-Kakhki, “Design of Robust Reference Input Tracker via Delayed Feedback Control Method”
Available at (concealed information)
Major: Time-Delay systems, Adaptive Control, Instrumentation, Robotics, Robust Control, Nonlinear Control
Minor: Fuzzy Logic Control, Neural networks
Turkic (Azerbaijani & Turkish): Mother tongue.
Persian: Bilingual Native.
Arabic: Basic Understanding.
TOEFL iBT score:
Reading Listening Speaking Writing Total
27 28 23 27 105
Programming: C, Matlab, LADDER LOGIC
Software: Microsoft office, Adobe Photoshop, National Instrument, Altium Designer,
- Design and implementation of an optical wireless probe for remote reading of digital
Electricity and Water tariffs for Water and Electricity Company. 2017-2018
- Work in Tabriz Power Plant, instrument part.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest electrical engineering lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, electronics lessons for all!
Taking technology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$17|
|5 hours||Not available||$31||$85|
|10 hours||Not available||$45||$170|