* My teaching methods are diverse. It is very LIVELY, DYNAMIC and UPDATED.
* I use several TECHNOLOGICAL TOOLS to present the content and develop students’ skills.
* My LESSONS ARE BUILT BASED ON THE STUDENT’S NEEDS, therefore they are customized for them. As a consequence, students DO NOT NEED TO BUY any material or supplementary material - everything is provided by me.
* During lessons, the content is presented online, with slides, videos, animations and different types of exercises.
* Assignments may be requested by the teacher if the student desires to deepen their understanding and knowledge. FEEDBACK IS PROVIDED.
* The lesson is designed to be a TWO-WAY CONVERSATION rather than a lecture, which makes the lesson MORE INTERACTIVE, ENGAGING and INTERESTING.
*** HOW ABOUT BOOKING A FIRST, FREE LESSON TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER? ***
EXPERIENCE RELATED TO SCIENCE/BIOLOGY:
* I am Science/Biology teacher with 15 years of teaching experience.
* I have taught in Brazil, Egypt and Canada.
* I have a B.Sc. In Biological Sciences, a M.Sc. in Cell and Molecular Biology and a College Diploma in Educational Assistant/Special Needs Support.
* Science and Biology have always been my favorite subjects in school. Thus, I decided to take it when I started my post-secondary education.
* In one of my previous jobs, I had the opportunity to mentor students in science projects and take them to science fairs to present their projects.
* I also teach and prepare students to AP Biology exams and College exams.
* In my last job, I worked at Heritage International School (Egypt) as the grade 6 Math and Science teacher (Manitoba Curriculum).
* I am a very dedicated and experienced teacher, bringing innovative and engaging activities to my lessons.
* Besides teaching Science and Biology, I am a Certified TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Teacher (Arizona State University - USA).
* I have been teaching kids, teenagers and adults since 2005. I am also a Certified IELTS Teacher, helping students develop their English skills.
* B.Sc. In Biological Sciences (with a Teaching Degree - 2006 to 2009)
* M.Sc. in Cell and Molecular Biology (2010 to 2012)
* College Diploma in Educational Assistant/Special Needs Support (2017 to 2019)
* IELTS (Academic) Certificate - Band 8
* IELTS (General Training) Certificate - Band 7
* Cambridge First Certificate - Level B2A
* TESOL Certification (150h)
* IELTS Certification
* Fifteen years teaching in internationally-recognized private schools
* Four years teaching online
Gustavo is a teacher who manages to be super professional while being friendly and fun. The classes, aimed at the goals I seek in my career, are taken from conversations, exercises and challenges. For me - even though I already knew English and opted to have a teacher to improve the language - it was essential to know Gustavo. I recommend him to all my friends and I would like to recommend him to those who need to improve English somehow.
I highly recommend Gustavo Igansi to you. As the Operations Manager of EduNaissance International Inc. (ENII), I have had the pleasure of working with Gustavo for one year.
He is a driven, organized teacher who develops inspiring relationships with his students. Gustavo has always been driven to develop his skills as a teacher. He came to us a student teacher, eagerly taking up extra responsibilities such as advisor of the summer camp.
He continued to contribute this effort through his work at our learning centre. Gustavo embraces any opportunity for professional development, which makes him the most welcomed teacher.
Gustavo has an excellent rapport with the kids here. His ability to connect with his students and his talent at teaching simple concepts, as well as more advanced topics, are both truly superior.
He also shows his excellent written and verbal communication skills with both parents and teachers. Gustavo accomplishes all these tasks with considerable initiative and with a positive attitude. I recommend Gustavo to you without reservation.
As his vice-principal, I had the pleasure to work with Gustavo for 12 years. Gustavo is a great, enthusiastic teacher! He is attentive and understanding. He listens to his students and helps them with their particular needs. During the time he worked with us, he was very organized and dedicated, going beyond the ordinary to provide students with awesome lessons! Gustavo’s methodology and teaching techniques were exceptional and much appreciated by students. They could easily learn from him and parents were very satisfied. I recommend Gustavo without any reservations due to the fact that he is a very professional yet personal teacher.
He's been my teacher for a long time, my first class with him was in my high school. The commitment he has to my development is different, his teaching facilitates my learning a lot. I always recommend him.
Gustavo and I worked together at a Language School in Rio Grande do Sul/Brazil for 7 years. He is a very enthusiastic teacher (the happiest one on Saturday mornings!). He loves teaching, he is creative and dedicated to his tasks. At this specific school, learners had a final project to develop before graduation which usually envolved acting and filming. His students always delivered great work with his help and guidance. Take a chance! You will surely enjoy his classes.
Excellent teacher, always very excited and attentive with his students, awesome friend inside and outside the classroom. Missing his classes here in Brazil.
He is an amazing teacher with a great connection with his students. He always brings enthusiasm to the class and makes everything easier to understand. I used to love his classes here in Brazil.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|