My teaching methods give clarity problems with online base approach, give evaluation and assessment to future enhance understanding. I like to teach others because of my ability to impact knowledge, and the passion to do so. Classes are meant for grade entry 12 and university level one. Audience ready to gain knowledge to save the future planet.
I am professional educational specialist. Masters in Remote sensing, B.Sc in Geography and planning, P.GD in geographic information Systems, Certificate in Business Analyst. I have been giving facilitation educational sessions and lectures to students since 1998 across age 18 and beyond.
same rate applies any level of student. 6 hr cancellation be appointment time is okay else accrue payment in full. Appointment can be rescheduled. A bit flexible on that.
BUSINESS ANALYST/PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Performance Driven, forward-thinking GIS/Business Analyst with experience in cross-functional projects, analyzing business requirements and supporting business solutions that can expedite company goals. Vital link between information technology, business procedures and identifying alternatives to improve financial performance and cost reduction. Through understanding of business principles and navigating complex problems to reach tangible results.
CORE AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE
- Project Lifecycles
- Change Management
- Test Strategy Planning
- Business Needs Analysis
- Business Systems Design
- Operational Efficiency
- Business Reengineering
- Process Improvement
- Data Management
- Quality Assurance
- Risk Management
- Strategic Planning
- Geographical Processing
- Workflow Process Analysis
- Integration Defect Testing
- WHMIS/Workplace Safety
- Performance Metrics
- Leadership & Team Building
Comprehensive understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies, MS Test Manager, MS Office, JIRA, MS Visio, Access and SQL, Esri ArcGIS Desktop 9.2 and 10.0, ArcInfo, ArcCatalog, MS SharePoint, PCI Geomatics, GeoMedia, MS Visual Basic NET 2010, Python 2.6, Geospatial and GPS.
EDUCATION AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT
BUSINESS ANALYST CERTIFICATE, RED RIVER COLLEGE, 2016 - 2018
- Business Analyst Facilitation
- Business Case Analysis
- Business Re-Engineering
- Project Management
- Business Systems Design
- Agile Business Analysis
BUSINESS LOCATION ADVANTAGE COURSE, ESRI - UDEMY, 2017
ADVANCED DIPLOMA (PGD) GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY
RED RIVER COLLEGE, 2010 - 2012
MASTERS OF TECHNOLOGY (M. TECH) IN REMOTE SENSING (CANADIAN QUALIFICATION ASSESSMENT)
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, NIGERIA, 2000 - 2002
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE, GEOGRAPHY & REGIONAL PLANNING (CANADIAN QUALIFICATION ASSESSMENT)
UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, NIGERIA, 1991 - 1996
- Member of the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
- Member of the Board of Directors, Manitoba GIS Users Group (MGUG)
- Member of the Nigeria Geographical Society (NGS)
- Member of the African Association of Remote Sensing of the Environment (AARSE)
Educational Assistant/Performance Analyst, Winnipeg School Division, April 2016 - Present
Address Barriers to Learning Project:
- The scope of the project is to strengthen and enhance sustainable development initiatives that address environmental, social, and economic issues and coping strategies.
- Project focuses on special needs and accessibility for childcare and mental health development initiatives.
- Conduct walk-through session to verify and validate the business requirements document for sign off.
- Collaborate with the contract team to develop plans for the new developmental students.
- Enhance communications and partnerships with the Indigenous community.
- Gather requirements to ensure student success and analyze data utilizing the Regression Analysis Model.
- Provide a robust and supportive learning environment, as well as feedback on the students’ performance.
Business Team Lead, Changes Supported Living Inc., October 2015 - Present
Residential Support System Enhancement Project:
- The project involved improvements to the reporting capability by incorporating a communication strategy
document into the Reporting System.
- Improvements comprised of the appearance and quality of the menu layout, making the reporting system more intuitive to the user.
- Participated in the identification, definition and documentation of future state work flows for the purpose of migrating to a superior version of the reporting system.
- This work included documentation of the AS IS and TO BE processes.
- Facilitated the Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions to identify business rules and requirements. Documented the rules and requirements in a format easily understood by corporate and technical people.
- Provided Subject Matter Expert information on best practice in applications and information security for corporate projects.
- Translated Business requirements to functional and technical language for developers utilizing Use cases and UML diagrams.
- Developed enterprise standards for process documentation which was adopted by the organization.
- Collaborated with the QA team to ensure effective requirements for capturing and traceability, and troubleshooting during testing.
GIS Analyst, Perspectives, Community Planning & Development Services Inc., April 2012 - December 2015
Assessment of Dutch Elm Disease in Winnipeg Project:
- The scope of the project was to find the relationship between phantom fire wood pile and Elm tree, and possible reduction of the spread of Elm disease in the community.
- Utilization of the Geographical Weighted Model and Regression Analysis with buffer zones, MS Word, Access and Structure Query language.
- Utilization of digital topographic mapping and engineering surveys: Aerial Photographs, Satellite imagery, GPS applications, Theodolite, 3D Scanner, Total Station and Magnetic Compass to determine the wooded area to map survey orientation/benchmarked, referencing the National Topographic System of Canada.
- Supervised the team on mapping fire wood pile as related to Elm Tree disease in Winnipeg.
- Completed survey area of tree Infestation and documented within time target, avoiding scope creep.
- Tracked the work breakdown structure (WBS) with project milestone deliverables of three months completion that surpassed the deadline of the Dutch elm disease project.
Locating Suitable Area for Hog Barn in rural municipality of Manitoba Project:
- The project uses Business Location Analysis, with Analysis of Variance to determine the best location to improve Hog Barn quality in rural Manitoba.
- Analyzed raster and vector GIS data and strategic mapping for stakeholder’s decision making.
- Created geodatabases/data diagnostic using MS Office, Access and Esri ArcGIS platform for the Manitoba Department of Environment and Water Stewardship, this was a cost saving strategy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills resulted in managing the challenges within team and completion of project in a shorter period of time than it would have taken the organization to do.
Business Process Analyst, Real Canadian Superstore, March 2010 - April 2015
- Created organizational/flow charts with Microsoft Visio for process improvement.
- Mitigated risk, examined daily stocking station safety requirements for corrective action.
- Increased inventory controls by 30% by coordinating the merchandising process and improved operational efficiencies and traceability. Developed organization systems for account payments and receipt records.
- Prepared spreadsheets and reports detailing diverse metrics. Tracked the root cause of under sales products and implemented corrective action.
Geography Instructor/Business Location Analyst, Niger State Secondary Education Board,
¬Suleja, Niger State, Nigeria, June 1999 - July 2010
Election and Periodic Census Monitoring with Graphical Land uses Representation:
- The procedure of systematically acquiring and recording information about the members of a given population including agriculture, business and traffic censuses.
Detected Land Use Change using Remote Sensing Technique:
- Mitigated land use risk for the government by analyzing panchromatic images with Ground Truth and communicating land use classification, resulting in agricultural productivity by 30% wealth.
- Communicated status of initiatives and problems to management.
- Assisted in collecting survey data for stadium locations in several countries around the world.
- Performed Audit reports related to system performance to identify improvement opportunities.
- Maintained liaison records of the Parents and Teachers’ Association. Assisted in developing policies for surveying in undeveloped areas. Classified land use data for interpretation, mapping and publication
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest general knowledge lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, sociology lessons for all!
Taking social skills lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|