My teaching methods are very flexible and I design personalized structures for each student to suit their abilities and learning curves. I organize lessons by prioritizing an in-depth research. I believe in education that stimulates the perspective of students, therefore I design assignments that propel them to think beyond the limits.
I am a Business Development Manager at an Engineering firm and pursuing English is both my passion and profession. My honours degree in English literature justifies my love for the language and proficiency in dispensing my lessons in literature and creative writing.
• Business Development & Administrative Assistant at TAG Engineering Inc. (current)
• Fundraiser at Raising the Roof
• Sales Associate at Winners
• Brand Ambassador at Banana Republic
IELTS Trainer at New Cambridge College, India
• PDD Marketing at Douglas College (2019) ends
• Passed ICSE class 10th examination with 88% from Sophia Girls’ School, Meerut |2012
• Passed ISC class 12th examination with 85% from Sophia Girls’ School, Meerut (commerce) | 2014
• Pursued English honours from MCM DAV College for Women, Chandigarh | 2017 with 68%
1. Efficient communication skills
2. Digital Marketing Essentials
5. Focused and Positive
6. Exuding confidence
7. Writing articles blending lifestyle
, philosophy, food, travel, fashion
8. Leadership and management skills
9. Special poetic skills with profound knowledge of spoken word poetry and performance skills
10. Work with MS Word, Power Point, Excel
12. Good with numbers and handling data, analytical situations
13. Confident and Passionate
1. Proficient in co-curricular activities with many awards and certificates in dramatics
2. Former council member in Sophia Girls’ School
3. Well-done cards for anchoring and hosting events like sports day and quiz competition
4. Special well-done cards for writing scripts for various functions in the school
5. Winner of the Best Actress Award for playing the role of Adriana in the play ‘Comedy of errors’ in the competition ‘ THALIA and MELPOMENE
6. Certificate for attending a leadership program by USM in INDORE.
7. Special Achievement award for being proficient in all dramatics and other activities throughout the year.
8. Winner of various inter-school dramatics and debate competitions
1. Winner of various poetry slam competions
2. Winner of various inter-college and intra-college debate, extempore and declamation competitions
3. Special prize for anchoring in the fest
4. Former editor of the college magazine ‘Mehr Jyoti’
5. Former writer in PU MIRROR
6. Former anchor in PU MIRROR, interviewed famous artists like Harbhajan Mann (videos on YouTube)
7. Former member of the poetry society of college ‘Mukhtalif’
8. Member of the poetry community of Chandigarh, ‘KAVITACTIC’
9. Winner of the declamation contest in Zonal Panjab University Youth Fest and K.K Grover Declamation Contest
10. Special certificate for managing the college fest ‘Everlit’
11. Teaching experience in IELTS, GRE, GMAT at New Cambridge College, Chandigarh
Initiatives and experiences: Editor of the anthology ' Shireen Poetry' by Shireen Poetry Society
• Co-founder of the Poetry Society of the city ‘Shireen Poetry’ with the aim to spread the essence of Spoken word poetry
• Enthusing budding writers to pen poetry for Shireen’s poetry page on Instagram, Facebook
• Slambassador at Airplane Poetry Movement
• Performed at various slam Poetry events
• Auditioned for National Youth Poetry Slam with a self-composed poem, The Kingly Love | video on Youtube
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest essay writing lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, grammar lessons for all!
Taking english literature lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|