I approach my lessons with structure while allowing for some flexibility as it relates to gaining feedback from my students and allowing them to provide input. This allows students the ability to be an active part of the learning process.
I have a degree in Psychology and over a decade experience in the telecommunications field with specificity in customer relations and experience. This area of expertise requires exceptional English language skills and as such equips me with the required knowledge so that I may pass it on.
Training & Quality Team Leader DIGICEL Jamaica Ltd. • 2017 – Present
• Liaise with the WFM scheduling and Operations Teams to ensure all customer contact points are fully trained to ensure staff is equipped to satisfy NPS & CSAT standards.
• Manage all underperforming agents by creating, implementing and executing training based on training needs analysis.
• Liaise with Team Leaders and Operations team to ensure all quality related sanctions for agents are executed and all disciplinary actions applied.
• Verify and ensure all Quality and Training related reports completed by the team are submitted within the agreed timeline.
• Ensure accurate and thorough information is disseminated to the Customer Care centre and all customer contact points to satisfy First Contact Resolution.
Customer Experience Training Specialist DIGICEL Jamaica Ltd. • 2014 – 2017
• Conduct training sessions with an average of 20-30 trainees covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, use of company applications and software, interpersonal skills, quality & process guidelines as well as product knowledge.
• Create and modify training material and modules to facilitate both internal and external training sessions.
• Create and complete trainee assessments per training session to evaluate readiness of trainees to complete required tasks.
• Complete weekly & monthly training reports outlining the training sessions completed by the entire training department for each reporting week.
• Create and administer monthly Proficiency tests to multiple customer contact points to assess knowledge and skills.
Customer Experience Quality Analyst DIGICEL Jamaica Ltd. • 2013 – 2014
• Observe a minimum of 2% of contacts received per week through various touch points within the Contact Centre.
• Conduct coaching review for all agents with overall quality score
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literature lessons for all!
Taking literacy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|