I would like to teach on a one-on-one basis, so that I can concentrate on the weaknesses of that student. I am passionate about teaching. I am able to teach by explaining different methods. I want to pass my knowledge to the community.
A general lesson structure would look like:
1) Review previous topics/ Homework
2) Start on new topic
3) Practice Questions Topic
4)Answer Questions and Assign Homework.
I am a graduate from Bombay University with Bachelor of Science Degree. I have experience in tutoring in India up-to grade 5 in English, Maths Science, History, Geography. I had my own nursery school in Kenya. I am interested in teaching reading & writing English and Gujarati, Maths, and General Sciences
Cash advanced payment for the lesson
• Ability to communicate with stakeholders patiently and at their level of understanding
• Cultivate and put into action day-to-day routines that assist and encourage the growth of children
• Professional instruction abilities developed through various teaching positions over the years
• Capable of introducing innovative and creative tactics to make learning a fun experience
• Effectively tailor resolutions to meet the needs of every individual child
BrightPath Traders (Peekaboo), Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, January 2009 – August 2020
Early Childhood Assistant
• Create and implement programing for the class.
• Experience with all age groups within 12mo – 5 yrs.
• Kept track of daily updates and reporting on child development (Milestones).
• Took an active part in continual learning through training workshops (CDRCP)
YMCA Child care Services, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, March 2009 – March 2012
• Assist the teacher to schedule and supervise daily routines
• Provide a safe and secure environment for the children
• Offer various experiences and activities for children including songs, games and story telling
• Attend YMCA workshops for special needs children and CPR
Arya Primary School, Mombasa, Kenya, January 2007 – April 2008
Grade 2 School Teacher
• Provided professional instruction and teaching to a diverse population of students as appropriate to the specified course or discipline
• Organized and effectively communicated class objectives, standards and requirements for successful achievement
• Calculated student grades and submitted student report cards
• Identified and determined appropriate course of action necessary for the resolution of students’ academic issues and concerns.
Twinkle Star Nursery School, Mombasa, Kenya, January 1994 – December 2006
• Oversee all the planning and co-ordination of daily activities at the school
• Oversee the well -being and progress of individual children
• Prepare the government approved curriculum and activities for the school
• Manage a staff of 7 employees; Prepare monthly and term report cards for the students
• Conduct parent-teacher meetings to discuss the progress of the child
Pandya Memorial Hospital, Mombasa, Kenya, October 1986 – March 1988
• Assist in the Preparation of Payroll for Hourly and full time hospital staff
• Prepare staff Payroll cheques and remittance advises
• Prepare Monthly cheques and Forms for all Payroll deductions to various Government authorities
• Reconcile Payroll Bank statement
Diploma in Montessori Women’s Polytechnic, Mumbai, India, January 1990 – December 1990
Bachelor of Science (Chemistry) University of Bombay, Mumbai, India, January 1980- December 1983
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest arithmetic lessons to help you.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$20||Not available||Not available|