Konrad's typical class is targeted at high school students in grade 11 or 12. He uses a variety of techniques from powerpoint presentations to hands on coding sessions with his students in order to personalize his lessons for his student's needs.
Lessons can range from single help sessions if a student is struggling in class. Regular scheduled sessions that can aid with homework or a students comprehension of what is being taught at school. Or even be a customized course tailored to what the student wants to learn.
Based on the students prior knowledge we can tackle topics using learning resources like MIT Scratch or jump right into code with a text editor.
Konrad graduated from Trent University in 2019 with an honours degree in Computer Science. During his time at Trent he was offered a position as a Teaching Assistant 3 times where he led instructional labs with students based on course material.
Since graduating he has worked as a web developer full time and is currently working on getting his teacher's certification for high school level computer science.
If you are going to cancel your session I just ask that you let me know as soon as possible.
B.SC.H | 2015 - 2019 | TRENT UNIVERSITY
· Major: Computation and Information Systems
· Specializations: Data Analytics
· Data Sciences, Web Development, Data Mining, Data Visualization, Database Management, AGILE
JUNIOR FULL STACK DEVELOPER | GYROSCOPIC TECHNOLOGIES | FEBRUARY 2020 – PRESENT
· Create a web application for creating customizable surveys used to analyze a company’s eligibility for remote work
· Work with a team of developers to develop applications using React and other frameworks
· Communicate with clients to do requirement specification on projects and ensure the application fit requirement needs
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER | TS MANUFACTURING | JUNE 2019 – FEBRUARY 2020
· Develop in house web applications used for project management and data management
· Work with a team of developers using the Agile management structure to develop Autodesk - AutoCAD / Inventor plugins
· Interact with employees to do requirement specification on projects and develop software that was right for them
IT DESK STUDENT ANALYST | TRENT IT | AUGUST 2018 – MAY 2019
· Interact with incoming students and faculty at a service desk and help them resolve their problem
· Maintain electronic devices around campus, fixing IT related issues for a variety of cases
· Main Switch board for Trent University, listen to caller’s requests and transferring them to appropriate department
TA AND STUDENT GRADER | TRENT UNIVERSITY | JANUARY 2018 – MAY 2019
· Undergraduate teaching assistant for COIS 2300: Computer Hardware Organization and Design and COIS 4400: Data Mining
· Create rubric’s and answer keys for marking purposes, as well as grading students’ assignments, midterms, and exams
· Engaging and interacting with students inside and outside of classroom to assist them in their learning goals
DATA ANALYST AND SOFTWARE ENGINEER INTERN | LOWFOOT | MAY 2018 – SEPTEMBER 2018
· Create an SQL data warehouse to store device data about IoT devices and energy consumption
· Create interface for data warehouse and use data collected to train neural networks to predict energy spikes
· Work in close communication with internship partner and employers to ensure that an optimal program is produced
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest HTML lessons to help you.
Taking databases lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|