I have a flexible approach to my teaching, and am patient with my students with their learning process. I can deliver my classes in English, Cantonese, or Mandarin. Currently, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, I would prefer holding classes online.
I am a third year student studying Rotman Commerce in the University of Toronto. I can currently give classes to elementary and high school students in maths, economics, history, geography, English and other business-related disciplines. I have prior experience in tutoring at elementary level.
University of Toronto (St. George), Rotman School of Management
Rotman Commerce, Specialist in Finance and Economics (CGPA: 3.49 / 4.0)
- CPS Capital: Private Equity Analyst (September 2020-Ongoing)
- Citbank: Institutional Banking Analyst (August 2020)
- South China Venture Capital: Private Equity Analyst (May-July 2020)
- Moore Global: Corporate Finance and Valuation Intern (May-August 2019)
ON CAMPUS EXPERIENCE
- Rotman Commerce Finance Trek
- TD M&A Case Competition
- LinkedIn Student Ambassador
- Rotman Portfolio Management Competition
- EY Challenge
- CIBC Capitalize for Kids Portfolio Management Competition
- UofT Finance Conference Case Competition
- English (Native)
- Cantonese (Native)
- Mandarin (Native)
- Italian (Intermediate)
- UofT Admission Scholarship
- Ontario Scholar
- YCIS Achievement Scholarship
- BSS Honour Roll
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest economics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business lessons for all!
Taking finance lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|