My classes will be adapted to you, according to your goals and needs:
- Business Spanish.
- For tourism.
- Correction of pronunciation.
- Spanish grammar topics.
- Cultural knowledge.
- Spanish vocabulary.
- Confidence and fluency while speaking.
In addition, we will be using materials such as:
- Any series chapters.
- Interesting readings.
- Some presentations.
- And more.
Learning a new language can be fun and very interesting!
¡Nos vemos pronto en clase! (See you soon in class!)
¡Hola! ¿Cómo estás?
Do you want to learn Spanish or just improve it? ¡Yo te puedo ayudar! (I can help you!)
My name is Dinora and I'm your Spanish tutor.
I really love my language, so I want to share it with you while enriching our classes by telling you about the culture and history of Spanish language of my region. I have training in business administration, Mexican history, education, I'm getting my certificate of "Teaching Spanish as a Second Language" from the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM) next June and a Bachelor's degree in psychology from the Tecnológico de Monterrey (I'm completing my last semester). It will not be just another class, you will be immersed in various interesting topics!
My degrees and certifications:
Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education
Bachelor’s degree in Psychology 9° semester out of 9 (2017 – 2021)
- Diploma in teaching Spanish as a foreign language (2020 - currently)
Freelance Spanish teacher as a second language. June 2020 – present
- Helping foreigners to improve their grammar and conversational skills, to understand different idiomatic expressions and business and health related technicisms.
- Creation of classes materials, activities and vocabulary banks considering learning theories and different technological tools.
- Follow-up on my students learning and advances.
Sanofi Aventis HR Learning & Development Intern. July 2020 – present
- Creation, edition and translation of manuals, courses and communication materials such as pictures, infographics, videos and mails.
- Follow-up on LATAM projects (trainings, educational and career development events, rewards, training reports).
Novartis, S.A. Medical Affairs Intern. April 2019 – July 2020
- Follow-up on administrative processes (contracting, registration of vendors and HCPs, purchase orders, billing processes and events logistics).
- Creation of work tools manuals for interns on-boarding and trainings.
She helped me and taught me during my exchange program in Mexico and I can tell she is a great teacher. She uses a variety of materials (such as series, books or only conversations), she is well organized and always worried about your learning. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants to learn Spanish! XX
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|