I teach using a method I developed myself called: Spanish the Creative Natural Approach© which is based on the fact that the soul of language is communication and uses the very techniques you used to acquire your own native language.
Certified English/Spanish Translator and Interpreter Registered in Canada's Federal Government Bureau. I hold a 4-year Degree in English/Spanish Technical, Literary and Scientific Translations and I have been teaching Spanish to individuals, companies and institutions successfully and confidently for 26 years.
Rates are subject to change depending on availability. Should cancellations happen within 48 hours or less the entire fee will apply and will have to be paid.
1991 - present SPANISH & ENGLISH TEACHER
Worked as a Bilingual teacher for the following institutions:
• Spanish Teacher and Author; Toronto, Canada.
- Teacher and author of "Spanish The Natural Approach©" method and Courses, developed by Verónica Muñoz. An interactive, effective way of teaching languages based on the communicative aspect of the language. Published IX instructional books and tapes of “Spanish The Natural Approach©” now available in all the Public Libraries in Toronto, Canada. She’s also published a Book on How to Improve’s One Potential for Learning Any Language.
• Learning Annex, 3 hour Lectures on the Teaching Approach in TO.
• American Express in Ontario, Spanish courses to executives.
• Caledon & Alton Public Libraries in Ontario, Spanish courses.
• Granite Club & Learning Annex. Toronto, Canada.
-Taught Spanish courses following the “Spanish The Natural Approach©” method. Lectures on Learning Languages.
• The Boulevard Club in Ontario, Spanish courses to executives and club members.
• North York Board of Education; Toronto Canada.
-Spanish teacher for all the levels, using "Spanish The Natural Approach©" method.
• Berlitz; Toronto, Canada. Taught SONY, CIBC and BMG
-Spanish Teacher following Berlitz method.
• Harding High School; St. Paul, MN., U.S.A.
-Amity Aide and acting Spanish Intern Teacher.
• North End Community Education; St. Paul, MN., U.S.A.
-Spanish Teacher for the St. Paul Public Schools.
• ALICANA - Argentine Bicultural and Bilingual Littoral Institute.
Santa Fe, Argentina.
- English Teacher in the institute directed by the American Embassy in Argentina.
• North Side Private Institute; Santa Fe, Argentina. -English Teacher.
3/88 - 12/91 ALTE. BROWN COLLEGE OF PROFESSORS & TEACHING. Santa Fe, Argentina.
- Four-year B.A. degree in Spanish-English Literary, Scientific & Technical Translation.
- Certified Translator, Registered with Canada’s Federal Translation Bureau.
3/89 - 8/92 I.D.E.P. (School of Social Psychology)
Santa Fe, Argentina.
-Three-year Program in Social Psychology.
3/87 - 11/87 UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DEL LITORAL DE DERECHO. (University of Law) Santa Fe, Argentina.
- One year in The School of Law.
9/04 - 10-04 SIVANANDA YOGA RANCH ASHRAM. Catskill, NY, U.S.A .- Sivananda Yoga Teacher's Training Course.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|