I base my teaching methods on the requirements of students. Understanding the students learning methodologies and reading culture will help my preparation to help the student better the performance. Involving the student and ensuring the students participation are my strengths. instilling confidence and increasing the students interest by encouraging him to think individually, I believe shall definitely help the student improve his performance
I am a Civil Engineer, having nearly 9 years of experience out of which 6.5 years as a teacher. I have taught undergraduate students with various mathematical subjects and I have won appreciation for my teaching skills with proven track record. My teaching methods are based on student's requirements and understanding the abilities of the student
I can also vary my rates as per the students ability
I will have cancellation policy which can be discussed once everything is on board
To apply excellent work ethos and skills of structural engineering, in a dynamic and reputable company, utilising tertiary knowledge and experience of academics. I subscribe to a transparent and collaborative approach, mindful of responsibility, accountability, and ownership in related roles.
Skills & Attributes
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts required to complete challenging tasks.
• Planned and Organised Course Plans and Lesson Plan
• Handled a class of 70+ students for more than 4.5 years
• Improved pass percentage of the students to above 85-90% in the courses taught
• Organized Faculty Development Programs (Funded by AICTE, India), Workshops on STAAD Pro, National Level Students Technical Symposium CINFRA16 ((concealed information)
• Worked as Faculty Placement Coordinator helping students with Campus Placements (August 2013 – December 2014).
• In-charge for General Maintenance of the campus, thus associated with college administration (July 2016- October 2017)
• M.Tech in Structural Engineering |IIT Bombay |India. 2009 – 2011
• Structural Dynamics, Earthquake Engineering, Finite Element Methods.
• B.E. in Civil Engg. | OU, Hyderabad | India. 2005 – 2009
• Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials and Design Courses
Availability and useful requirements
• Canadian Permanent Resident
• Ontorio Health Insurance Plan and Social Insurance Number
• Lecturer | MGIT | INDIA 2013 – 2017
• Project Engineer (MT) | VISPL, Hyderabad | INDIA 2011 – 2013
• Teaching Assistant (casual) | IIT-Bombay | INDIA 2009 - 2011
Aug 2013 – Dec 2017 Position: Assistant Professor
(4 yr. 4 mo.) Institute: Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology (MGIT)
Context: The primary purpose of the role was to provide students with learning opportunities to meet the curriculum outcomes, emphasis on the development of values, and assist them to grow work ready for the industry.
Responsibilities and outcomes
• Taught the following
o Engineering Mechanics
o Structural analysis
o Reinforced Concrete Design
o Design of Steel Structures
o Earthquake Resistant Design of Buildings Laboratories
o Concrete technology
o Surveying Lab
o Computer-aided design of buildings
o Computer-aided drafting of buildings
• Introduced innovative activities for students and improved the pass rate in the courses taught to over 94 %.
• Handled laboratory, work shop sessions, seminars, case studies, field assignments
• Prepared, administered and marked tests and quiz papers to evaluate students' progress
• Mentored a group of 30 students during (September 2015- December 2017)
• Successfully guided 3 Post Graduate and 5 Undergraduate projects
July 2011 – July 2013 Position: Project Engineer (MT)
(2yr. 1 mo.) Organization: Vishwa Infrastructures and Services Pvt. Ltd. (Hyderabad)
Context: As a part of 4-member Design team, main aim was to support the structural design demands of various projects being executed simultaneously by VISPL across India.
Responsibilities and outcomes
• Individually handled Submersible weir project worth INR 20millions, which needed redesigning as per the standards to get the approval of Clients (Municipal Corporation, Chas, Govt. of Jharkhand, India).
• In the last month of my work at VISPL, was promoted as Manager (Designs)
• Prepared Design Templates and hence gave the structural design and drawings of Overhead tanks of various staging heights and capacities
• Prepared Detailed Project report for Water Supply Project in Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, India
• Estimation of Bill of Quantities and for feasible studies for a project before the tendering process in Karimnagar, Telangana
• Obtaining Approval of Structural Designs from the clients and ensuring the ease in execution of structural components in Water Treatment Plants in Visakhapatnam, Chas and other parts across India.
• All India Rank 18 in Gate 2009 with 99.79 percentile 2009
• Published an International journal paper. 2018
• Promoted to Manager in my first job as Project Engineer (MT) 2013
• Appreciation certificate for the commendable work done as Placement Coordinator, M.Tech, IITB 2011
• Completed 47th Orientation Course with A grade from UGC HRDC, India 2017
• Was selected as the entire college representative for the event Tycoons 2008- the great leadership hunt, Hyderabad
• Selected for exhibiting the research and innovative work carried out in Civil Engineering Department in Techfest, IIT Bombay in 2011
• Attended many workshops, training sessions and courses at various levels during professional career
• Good Cricket, table tennis and Volleyball player; was part of winning teams of intercollege and university sports competitions.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|