Diploma in Administration -
Teaching is not a job it requires PASSION. Teaching is something that I firmly believe is not tied specially to the classroom. A good teacher brings creativity and learning strategies. I have developed my curriculum from several techniques and materials. I have prepared benchmark and importantly Unit Studies to build on. I am very motivated person, and I bring a very unique style to my work which brings my students to be successful in their learning.
Although I completed my education in administration. I had the opportunity to travel and bring my language to other people's life. I started by translation and interpretation and continued my passion by teaching English and French overseas for 18 years between the levels PreK to High School. Presently I am working as freelancer, teaching French to work environment professionals.
Recognized for longstanding career for ability to develop and implement and improve the multifaceted of teaching's procedure.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
Communicates effectively in English, French and Arabic
10 Years of experience in office administration and customer service
18 years of experience in education (Supervisor, Vice-Principal, English and French Teaching)
Strong conflict resolution skills; able to solve problems and conflicts with professionalism and diplomacy
Self-starter who takes initiative and is flexible
Work under pressure, attention to detail, tight deadlines
Long-term employee with a diverse skill set who demonstrates responsibility and reliability
Effective team player who is able to work well independently with minimal supervision
Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
Excellent oral presentation/communication, organizational and multi-tasking abilities
Outgoing, dynamic and fun personality, detail oriented with strong analytical skills
Proficient in computer skills; on PC and Mac as Microsoft Applications (Office, MS Excel, Ms Word, Windows, Ms Outlook, PowerPoint, and others)
Exceptional documentation and filing abilities, very good tying speed
Ability to conduct effectively group facilitation, presentation and meetings
Experience in providing administrative support and customer service in education, legal and banking environments
- Supervised for 2 years the French department to ensure consistency and quality educational professional development.
- Conducted curriculum mapping development, unit learning design and developed benchmark and standards.
- Prepared and conducted presentation to explain school procedures and quality standards.
- Served as French Teacher with an emphasis in written and oral proficiency and successfully improved students learning capabilities utilizing different techniques and activities in ISG Dammam.
- Participated in staff meetings, conferences and workshop on technology
- Provided effective leadership in managing and mentoring staff
- Maintained classroom interest, motivation, participation, and discipline through innovative and creative teaching techniques.
- Acted as club sponsor for Art and French, focusing on fostering French literacy and taught student to express their feeling throughout oil painting techniques.
- Used technology such as Skyward; online attendance and gradebook, Atlas Rubicon, Classroom, Google Doc and Smart board.
- Communicated with parents through conferences and other means to discuss students’ progress and interpret the school program.
- Participated in school committees: Graduation, Handbook policy and Teachers/Students recognitions.
- Used Technology and worked with software and utilities as: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Pages, Notes, Fortune, Atlas Rubicon, Skyward, Google Doc.
Facilitator and High School French Teacher
International School Group, Saudi Arabia 2010-2016
Elementary School English Teacher
Princess Language School, Egypt 2009-2010
Preschool English Teacher 1997-2000
Kaumeya Language School, Egypt 1989-1992
Kindergarten Vice Principal
Dar Iqraa, Egypt 2003-2007
Executive Legal Secretary and Accounting Clerk
Me Harold Thibault Notary, Rimouski, Quebec, Canada 1995-1997
Customer Service Representative and Administrative Assistant
Royal Bank of Canada, Rimouski, Quebec, Canada 1992-1995
Diploma in Professional Specialization for Administration
CEGEP de Rimouski (College of general and professional education), Quebec, Canada
High school Diploma in Accounting
ECOLE Paul Hubert de Rimouski, Quebec, Canada
Expertise in Google Docs; Training sessions Bahrain
Online program on child protection and neglect by EDUCARE England
Professional Development Training Sessions on skills and strategies Saudi Arabia
Psychology course in personal professional development and human behaviour Egypt
Art course on creativity and oil technique painting Canada
Awarded for work dedication and sponsor of art club
Awarded for work dedication as a chairperson of the graduation committee
Awarded for work dedication as a member of the recognition and social committee
Awarded for participation for charity drive for the National Honour Society
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, IELTS lessons for all!
Taking DELF lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|